cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog thor 1200w psu

Raven777
Level 7
Hey there, I own a tonne of ASUS products but I've never had the need to visit these forums... until now.

Straight to the point -
1. My primary query is when will the ROG 1200w PSU release/ be available in Asia, particularly India. I am dead set on using this PSU on my pending build.
2. My secondary query is probably not as answerable because of NDAs and such. Is the next Basin Fall refresh (the 10 core i9 in particular) compatible with x299? If not, I am interested in the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme parallel of it. Any idea about this?

I'm itching to finish my build. Money is not an issue (in case people are going to point me to other hardware). Thank you in advance!
12 REPLIES 12

Korth wrote:
80 Plus Platinum and 10-year warranty. Promising indicators for high quality, lol.

About time ASUS entered the PSU market, no different from Corsair stamping their own brand/style onto outsourced PSUs.

Very promising! *Korth.

Vlada011
Level 10
EVGA done fantastic job with PSU. One of best their decision in past several years.
OK they enter 2012 that was long time ago.

Vlada011 wrote:
EVGA done fantastic job with PSU. One of best their decision in past several years.
OK they enter 2012 that was long time ago.

Any news on when this is coming to USA market?