cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Helios PCI-E 4.0 Riser Cable

Murph_9000
Level 14
Has anyone found a PCI-E 4.0 riser cable with mounting holes which align with the mounting holes in the PSU shroud for the Helios case? There are a few 90 degree 4.0 risers out there (since the ROG one hasn't been updated), but I'd prefer something that I can mount securely rather than rely on just the vertical slot metalwork to fully support a big and heavy graphics card. I know I could just use the Strix 3.0 riser and configure the slot as 3.0, but was hoping to find a good 4.0 solution.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

PWN3D_
Level 9
Murph_9000 wrote:
Has anyone found a PCI-E 4.0 riser cable with mounting holes which align with the mounting holes in the PSU shroud for the Helios case? There are a few 90 degree 4.0 risers out there (since the ROG one hasn't been updated), but I'd prefer something that I can mount securely rather than rely on just the vertical slot metalwork to fully support a big and heavy graphics card. I know I could just use the Strix 3.0 riser and configure the slot as 3.0, but was hoping to find a good 4.0 solution.

Thanks.

Really curious about this as I will upgrade my GPU very soon. Looks like the LINKUP ones have large enough screw holes that can fit the two standoff of the Helios but I'm not sure. Did you manage to find one compatible?

Hi there, I recently built my PC and I used the "ASUS RS200 ROG StrixRiserCable" and it comes with screws that match the PSU cover perfectly :0)

KobieROG wrote:
Hi there, I recently built my PC and I used the "ASUS RS200 ROG StrixRiserCable" and it comes with screws that match the PSU cover perfectly :0)

Yeah but the RS200 is 3.0, OP and I are looking for a PCI-E 4.0 riser cable that could fit on the PSU Cover standoffs

demonwolf78
Level 8

I was wondering the same thing. I have a Strix 6700xt and am looking for a 4.0 riser cable as well.