cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Prometheus

Elite_ROG
Level 7
Behold Prometheus. My dream machine... Worked 12 hour shifts for an entire year to afford her. :3

What do you think?
5 REPLIES 5

haihane
Level 13
Worked 12 hour shifts for an entire year to afford her.

I'm impressed by this.

Then I'm curious, what sort of money an entire year of savings could buy.. then I looked at your pictures .
I tip my hat to you in admiration, good sir.
no siggy, saw stuff that made me sad.

Vlada011
Level 10
OMG that's Lian-Li PC-011 ROG Edition. It's fantastic case and hardware.
I always advice people to use such cases, and PC-O10 is great but looks like PC-O11 have some nice option.
Your hardware is great, one day I will made EPIC Full ROG RIG.

Lial-Li PC-O11 ROG Edition

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o11wgx/

It's better because radiator and fans push air and back chamber and there is grill, air will easier go out of case than on normal PC-O11.
Before 2-3 days I looked and saw ROG Edition, this is now my favorite case.
It's build with attention on E-ATX motherboards, and maybe even Zenith Extreme could be installaed but fans should go behind motherboard tray and radiator.. There is nice hole for tubes. Great case.

I saw him before few months, first PC-O10 and immediately I liked him, than PC-O11 with even better options.
Look this Lian-Li PC-O10 and ASUS ROG.... hahahaa.. amazing...

I liked CORSAIR before when they had Obsidian 700D and 800D, special 650D, after that they didn't launch nothing so unique and attractive.
OK 450D and 750D are nice but because materials not even close to Lian-Li.
Because biggest number of models, long history, loyalty to aluminum Lian-Li is most famous brand of PC Case. Only Caselabs is class for self.
And now In Win have some nice ideas, S-Frame special.

andlaw
Level 10
really digging that monoblock from the 2nd picture in post #3.. mine looks different~

Vlada011
Level 10
Looks like they launch two version or maybe that part could be changed.
They only change that little peace with Logo.
Monoblock is now on discount and cost 100$.
If someone have i7-5960X, i7-6900K and i7-6950X and RVE10 I would advice him to replace Supremacy or other CPU block with Monoblock because X99 will be strong long time special with 8-10 cores Brodwell-E. Look amazing.

Vlada011
Level 10
Elite ROG,
you can post more picture of build closer, inside case if you want.
Your PC is really amazing and performance and look perfect.