I am building a new workstation for 3D modeling and rendering, I was hoping to use the ROG Maximus Z790 Extreme but unfortunately Asus has discontinued this mobo. So I bought the Hero version and plan to use the following components:
- i9 13900KS
- ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360
- Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 1650W 80+
- 96GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 5600MHz
- Samsung 990 Pro 1T M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 on M.2_1
- Tow Samsung 990 Pro 2T M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 RAID-1 config on M.2_2 and M.2_3
- Dual MSI 4090 SUPRIM liquid X
Can anyone tell me if this would work without any probles?
Solved! Go to Solution.