Did you mean: 

PRIME B450-PLUS build weird behavior

ravihara_w
Level 7
Hi Guys!
My build is
AMD Ryzen 3600x (1 week old)
PRIME B450-PLUS (1 week old)
corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (16 x 2) 3200Mhz (SKU CMK8GX4M1E3200C16) (1 week old)
ASUS GTX 1080 Turbo (about 2 years old)
Inwin Commander 860 Power supply (about 12 years old)
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB (about 4 years old running the OS)
ADATA SU 700 256GB (about 1-year-old with Programs)
Toshiba DT01ACA300 (about 2 years old)
Toshiba MQ01ABD100M (about 3years old)
It was running without any problem for about 4 days but yesterday when I start it, all lights up properly but none of the monitors were getting any signal. I waited about 1 min and then pressed reset and it restarted a few times and then finally showed press F1 to recover bios. then I entered the bios and noticed that the XMP profile is reverted back to normal and other than that, no change. Then when I changed it back to XMP profile and restarted the system. It started normally and without any problem. Then I checked if I missed any bios update and found that one was released on 14th. I installed that and went on with my work for the day.
today morning also I started the rig, with no such incident.
but when I start the PC in the evening, again, all lights light up properly without no signal coming to either monitor. I decided to wait this time to see what will happen and after about 10 mins, PC restarted itself and went on to windows 10 without any problem. I checked CPUZ to see if the XMP profile has reverted back to default but found nothing has changed.
can someone help me to pinpoint my problem?
0 REPLIES 0