cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Z690 open PC build

LeeUnd
Level 8
Take a look at this and let me know what you think please. It is a full open build using the Barrowch Rhopilema series waterway V2, there is no MB or GC on this CAD file.
Thanks,
Lee

https://autode.sk/3xMgDEU
2 REPLIES 2

LeeUnd
Level 8
In case your wondering about the url it is to the Autodesk site to view 3D solid CAD files, it is safe.
Lee

This case will be an open build based off of the Barrowch Rhopilema series Limited edition composite modularization waterway plate case V2- Black with a ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME GLACIAL motherboard (have it on pre order at B&H Photo). I have a 12900K still in the box and I have a ASUS RTX 3090 OC in hand with a double sided EK water block. Two each EK-CoolStream XE 360 (Triple) radiators and 12 each BioniX P120 pressure optimized fans for the radiator and 1 BioniX P120 for the hole directly behind the processor. For the pump I have a EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB Plexi. The pump will be fan cooled by 2 each 80mm fans as well. For drives I have chosen m.2 drives, two Samsung 980 pro's for now and when Samsung releases pcie 5 drives I will get a 2tb for my main drive. I will use no other drives. For power I'm waiting on the new ASUS ROG Thor platinum 2 pS to release 1000 or maybe the 1200 watt. All of these paper releases of products is killing me O well what can one do but waite