cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Updating ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Firmware

Cedric205
Level 7
I'm using this card for At&t 2 Gig internet i'm not having any problems with this card other than my pc can't see the current firmware and it won't update to the new fimware as seen in the pic below. I tried the firmware from Asus wedsite and Marvell's wedsite . Can someone help me with this?92722
4 REPLIES 4

Nate152

trippytaka
Level 7
Cedric205 wrote:
I'm using this card for At&t 2 Gig internet i'm not having any problems with this card other than my pc can't see the current firmware and it won't update to the new fimware as seen in the pic below. I tried the firmware from Asus wedsite and Marvell's wedsite . Can someone help me with this?92722

having the same issue, cannot update firmware, showing 0.0.0 no matter what i try. Need a solution

I'm having the exact same issue, but when I chatted with support, they want to RMA it (as if that's the solution).

I've seen threads that link to a "DIAG" process to fix this, which requires downloading an older (1.5) version of the firmware updater, but the link to it appears to be broken so I haven't been able to try it.

I'm not 100% sure it's going to work if/when I find it, since I have the "V2" version of the card, which shows as Rev 3 in the HW IDs

HW Info:
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&SUBSYS_88121043&REV_03
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&SUBSYS_88121043
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&CC_0200

Incredibly frustrating...

asusxgc100c
Level 7
im having the same problem.

I tried on 2 computers. I tied drivers and fw from the cd, i tried a few atlflashupdate.exe's versions. Asus and marvel.