cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help! My first pc 2080 ti strix build

itsGucci-1921
Level 7
Hi everyone, I am building my first gaming rig with the release of the Asus ROG 2080 ti strix edition. I am stuck between air cooling and aio cooling. Because of the ram height clearance of noctua nh-d15 I believe my only choice is the corsair 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram (16gb x 2). As for the AIO, I was thinking of using Corsair Hydro Series, H150i PRO RGB, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm coupled with the G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200. I would really appreciate the help on choosing from the two options above, unless there is something out there that is better. I saw somewhere that ROG will be coming out with their own line of AIO;however ETA is nowhere to be found. The rest of my build are the following:
CPU will be intel i7-8086k
GPU will be ASUS 2080ti STRIX
MOTHERBOARD will be ASUS Maximus X HERO
HARDDRIVE will be Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
CASE will be Fractal R6
Power Supply will be Corsair HX1000.
Monitor is*Asus ROG Swift 27" 2K WQHD IPS 2560 x 1440 4ms Gaming Monitor with G-SYNC (PG279Q)
Mouse is Logitech 903
Keyboard is DUCKY ONE RGB
Everything on ready for pick at my local PC SHOP. My main use for this build will be for gaming (DOTA, PUBG, CSGO), I never had a good enough computer to game so this may be the beginning of my gaming career. I know it is a little bit over kill for what I am doing, however, I'd like to have one beast of a machine. I would like to thank you all beforehand for taking the time to help me put my first dream PC together. IF there is anything else I need to add or change, please feel free to share.
0 REPLIES 0