cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Gamer Rig (2012 Build) - HaaperGPC@Estonia

HaaperGPC
Level 7
Hello, R.O.G. People!


I`m Tauno, from Estonia, and I start my Republic Of Gamers 2012 computer construction. Construction of approximately 6 months (especially since the money is not that the machine ready to build). Here, then, the computer specs:


Building in progress:
September 2012 - Aprill 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: Asus CROSSHAIR V FORMULA (AM3+ 990FX ATX)

Protsessor: AMD FX-8150 (3.6Ghz 16M AM3+ 125W BOX)

CPU Cooler: CORSAIR HYDRO H100 CPU COOLER AM3+

RAM 1: Corsair Dominator GT 8 GB (2 x 4 GB DDR3 1866 MHz PC3-15000)

RAM 2: Corsair Dominator GT 8 GB (2 x 4 GB DDR3 1866 MHz PC3-15000)

GPU ( 2 SLI 😞 EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 2048MB (GDDR5 VGA PCIE16, 192bit, SLI)
(in the future, i will upgrade this to an better GPU Cards)

Power Supply: SeaSonic X series Modular 1050W 90+ (Gold)

Fans ( 9 😞 Noctua NF-F12 fans PWM fan (120mm) 4-pin

Fan Grills 2tk: Metal Fan Guard for 120x120mm Fan

ATX Case: CORSAIR C70 PC GAMING CASE, GREEN




B.R.

Tauno (USER: HaaperGPC@Estonia)
Tauno HGPCs@ Estonia. My PC - MB:Asus M5A97 PRO Socket AM3+;CPU: AMD FX 6100 ( 3.3GHz, OC @ 4,5Ghz ); CPUcooler: Noctua NH-C14;RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz CL9 Vengeance (2*4GB); HDD: 500GB SEAGATE 7200RPM 3GBs; 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 3GBs; 500GB Western Digital Blue 7200RPM 3GBs; CD-DVD: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD-/+R/RW/-RAM SATA; GPU: Asus HD 6670 1GB; PSU: 800W XILENCE SPS-XP800; Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced.
8,353 Views
10 REPLIES 10

HiVizMan
Level 40
Looking good my friend I can not wait to see the finished product.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Looking good my friend I can not wait to see the finished product.


I Desided to build a different PC for my self. And also overclock it 🙂
Tauno HGPCs@ Estonia. My PC - MB:Asus M5A97 PRO Socket AM3+;CPU: AMD FX 6100 ( 3.3GHz, OC @ 4,5Ghz ); CPUcooler: Noctua NH-C14;RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz CL9 Vengeance (2*4GB); HDD: 500GB SEAGATE 7200RPM 3GBs; 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 3GBs; 500GB Western Digital Blue 7200RPM 3GBs; CD-DVD: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD-/+R/RW/-RAM SATA; GPU: Asus HD 6670 1GB; PSU: 800W XILENCE SPS-XP800; Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced.

Zka17
Level 16
Wow, a lot of Noctua stuff you planned there! 😄 You can not really go wrong with them... 🙂

Good luck! And share some pictures when you're ready...

Zka17 wrote:
Wow, a lot of Noctua stuff you planned there! 😄 You can not really go wrong with them... 🙂

Good luck! And share some pictures when you're ready...


OK, but it will take time. Estimated time to be ready, with this build is Aprill 2013.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.png
( Because, I have not much money, I have to calculate my money monthly, to build this PC! )
Tauno HGPCs@ Estonia. My PC - MB:Asus M5A97 PRO Socket AM3+;CPU: AMD FX 6100 ( 3.3GHz, OC @ 4,5Ghz ); CPUcooler: Noctua NH-C14;RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz CL9 Vengeance (2*4GB); HDD: 500GB SEAGATE 7200RPM 3GBs; 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 3GBs; 500GB Western Digital Blue 7200RPM 3GBs; CD-DVD: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD-/+R/RW/-RAM SATA; GPU: Asus HD 6670 1GB; PSU: 800W XILENCE SPS-XP800; Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced.

Zka17
Level 16
Fair enough, if we'll be alive, we'll be here! :cool:

chrsplmr
Level 18
HaaperGPC ... Welcome to ROG. I applaud you vision and determination.
May I make a suggestion.
Save your budget .. do not piece meal the build. If the projected 'buy'
date is Apr 2013 - Make your final decisions then.
Get the best equipment @ the time within your budget.
For example: The CrossHair V Formula-Z has been announced but not
released...yet.
PileDriver (amd) and SteamRoller (amd) have been announced but not
released..yet.
and those 550's (i prefer amd gpu's myself) but those 550's will be
long in the tooth by then .. and what will the same budgeted money buy
at that time ?
I know that case will be less expensive .. ect ect...

Until then .. read, learn, enjoy...join in.... best of luck.
as Z said.... doors open .. were always home.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
HaaperGPC ... Welcome to ROG. I applaud you vision and determination.
May I make a suggestion.
Save your budget .. do not piece meal the build. If the projected 'buy'
date is Apr 2013 - Make your final decisions then.
Get the best equipment @ the time within your budget.
For example: The CrossHair V Formula-Z has been announced but not
released...yet.
PileDriver (amd) and SteamRoller (amd) have been announced but not
released..yet.
and those 550's (i prefer amd gpu's myself) but those 550's will be
long in the tooth by then .. and what will the same budgeted money buy
at that time ?
I know that case will be less expensive .. ect ect...

Until then .. read, learn, enjoy...join in.... best of luck.
as Z said.... doors open .. were always home.c.


I will think about it 🙂
Tauno HGPCs@ Estonia. My PC - MB:Asus M5A97 PRO Socket AM3+;CPU: AMD FX 6100 ( 3.3GHz, OC @ 4,5Ghz ); CPUcooler: Noctua NH-C14;RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz CL9 Vengeance (2*4GB); HDD: 500GB SEAGATE 7200RPM 3GBs; 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 3GBs; 500GB Western Digital Blue 7200RPM 3GBs; CD-DVD: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD-/+R/RW/-RAM SATA; GPU: Asus HD 6670 1GB; PSU: 800W XILENCE SPS-XP800; Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced.

Zero_exe
Level 10
As well, if i can suggest?

for people with the same ambition you have, I recommend buying a 1000 watt power supply. I made the mistake of buying a 750 watt, just to later on upgrade. Reason i recommend 1000 watt is you have to much more free space. for example, you can SLI 3 of those 550 cards by April 2013. Or you could SLI/Crossfire 2 newer bad boys and still have a good amount to play with.

For PSU i recommend: Cooler Master 1000 watt Pro gold
CC: http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_443&item_id=032424
NEW EGG: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171056

Also, for Ram, Take a look at this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226223 Frost Byte
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226224 Ridgeline

Im running the Frostbyte myself, and it looks Sharp, and drop dead sexy in these Crosshair series boards.

All the best to your build Bud!
"Did anyone else make it? ... Just Dust and Echoes"

Zero.exe wrote:
As well, if i can suggest?

for people with the same ambition you have, I recommend buying a 1000 watt power supply. I made the mistake of buying a 750 watt, just to later on upgrade. Reason i recommend 1000 watt is you have to much more free space. for example, you can SLI 3 of those 550 cards by April 2013. Or you could SLI/Crossfire 2 newer bad boys and still have a good amount to play with.

For PSU i recommend: Cooler Master 1000 watt Pro gold
CC: http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_443&item_id=032424
NEW EGG: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171056

Also, for Ram, Take a look at this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226223 Frost Byte
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226224 Ridgeline

Im running the Frostbyte myself, and it looks Sharp, and drop dead sexy in these Crosshair series boards.

All the best to your build Bud!


OK. I don´t know, if Newegg.com sends stuff to Estonia or not. We don´t have the Mushkin Enhanced Redline RAMs and Cooler Master 1000W Pro Gold in Estonia. I desided to buy the SeaSonic X series Modular 1050W 90+ (Gold) and for RAM Corsair Dominator GT 8 GB (2 x 4 GB DDR3 1866 MHz PC3-15000.

Tauno
Tauno HGPCs@ Estonia. My PC - MB:Asus M5A97 PRO Socket AM3+;CPU: AMD FX 6100 ( 3.3GHz, OC @ 4,5Ghz ); CPUcooler: Noctua NH-C14;RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz CL9 Vengeance (2*4GB); HDD: 500GB SEAGATE 7200RPM 3GBs; 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 3GBs; 500GB Western Digital Blue 7200RPM 3GBs; CD-DVD: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD-/+R/RW/-RAM SATA; GPU: Asus HD 6670 1GB; PSU: 800W XILENCE SPS-XP800; Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced.