Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[INDEX] All My Drivers/Firmware/Software Threads

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

I created this thread in order to simply index all the threads that I offer :

Here is the best way to follow my threads (you must be registered and logged in) :

1) Open in a new tab all the interesting and useful threads for your products from my index thread.
2) Subscribe to all open threads in a new tab via Options > Subscribe (top right of the first post of the thread).
3) Keep you informed of all subscribed thread activity via your Subscriptions : https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions.

DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] AMD Chipset/RAID (3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/TRX40)
[DRIVERS] AMD Chipset/RAID (Legacy 6xx/7xx/8xx/9xx)

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/VMD (6xx/7xx)
[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)
[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA/VROC (X299)
[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (6x/7x/8x/9x)
[DRIVERS] Intel Serial IO (4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)
[DRIVERS] Intel DTT/GNA (5xx/6xx/7xx)

[DRIVERS] Intel Thunderbolt
[DRIVERS] ASMedia SATA
[DRIVERS] Marvell SATA
[DRIVERS] JMicron SATA

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth
[DRIVERS] AMD|MediaTek WiFi/Bluetooth
[DRIVERS] Marvell/Aquantia Ethernet
[DRIVERS] Realtek Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth
[DRIVERS] Qualcomm Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth
[DRIVERS] Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth

[DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (AMD 5xx/6xx/TRX40 & Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx)
[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)
[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (AMD Legacy 6xx/7xx/8xx/9xx & Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx)
[DRIVERS] VIA Audio (AMD Legacy 6xx/7xx & Intel 6x/7x)

[DRIVERS] AMD iGPU (CPU)

[DRIVERS] Intel iGPU (11xxx/12xxx/13xxx/14xxx CPU)
[DRIVERS] Intel iGPU (6xxx/7xxx/8xxx/9xxx/10xxx CPU)
[DRIVERS] Intel iGPU (2xxx/3xxx/4xxx/5xxx CPU)

[DRIVERS] NVIDIA GeForce GPU (9xx/10xx/16xx/20xx/30xx/40xx)
[DRIVERS] NVIDIA GeForce GPU (6xx/7xx)
[DRIVERS] NVIDIA GeForce GPU (4xx/5xx)
[DRIVERS] NVIDIA GeForce GPU (1xx/2xx/3xx)

FIRMWARE

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H610/B660/H670/Z690/B760/H770/Z790)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H510/B560/H570/Z590)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H470/Z490)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H410/B460)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H310/B360/H370/Z390)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H110/B150/H170/Z170/B250/H270/Z270/B365/Z370)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (X299)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H81/B85/H87/Z87/H97/Z97/X99)
[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H61/B65/H67/P67/Z68/B75/Z75/H77/Z77/X79)

[TOOL] Intel ME Security Check (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)
[TOOL] Intel ME Security Check (6x/7x/8x/9x)

SOFTWARE

[SOFTWARE] CPU-Z/GPU-Z ROG/TUF/PRIME Edition

[SOFTWARE] SignalRGB

[INFORMATION] Windows 11 : Get Ready

68 REPLIES 68

Singularafk
Level 8

Hi Mokichu. Can i ask you ? I appreciate everything you do. I just want to ask you a friendly question because I don't understand one thing and I'm a little confused. All the drivers you provide here are newer than the ones in Armoury Crate or on the asus website. Like the Me firmware. Or the chipset. What's the deal with them? Are they original drivers and asus just doesn't update their site that often ? Are the drivers safe ? Thank you very much for the answer. And thanks again for your help and time

Hi,

I only offer OEM original drivers, WHQL signed by Microsoft & I only offer original Intel ME firmwares, signed by Intel.

Thank you so much. In preparation for that, I admire your efforts on our behalf. We really appreciate it, even if it doesn't look like it. ❤️ 

grahamwarner1
Level 7

Recently bought used MB P8H61-MX (yes, I know it's obsolete, but still an improvement on previous machine) but cannot identify correct drivers, probably for chipset, given by Systeminformation as Intel 6 Series/C200.  Issue is that I cannot record from stream using Audacity; audio drivers are generic Microsoft, and there's a missing driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller.

Many thanks for any pointers you can offer.

@grahamwarner1 wrote:

Recently bought used MB P8H61-MX (yes, I know it's obsolete, but still an improvement on previous machine) but cannot identify correct drivers, probably for chipset, given by Systeminformation as Intel 6 Series/C200.  Issue is that I cannot record from stream using Audacity; audio drivers are generic Microsoft, and there's a missing driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller.

Many thanks for any pointers you can offer.

Hi,

You need these drivers for your ASUS P8H61-MX USB3 motherboard :

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (6x/7x/8x/9x)

Intel Chipset Drivers

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 6x/7x

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 6x/7x

[DRIVERS] Realtek Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Realtek Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] VIA Audio (AMD Legacy 6xx/7xx & Intel 6x/7x)

Nicatorum
Level 7

This drivers for only desktop devices not laptop,right? I have Asus Strix g16 2023

grahamwarner1
Level 7

Could find no sign of MEI on this MB, and no apparent need to improve SATA AHCI-RAID, but Chipset and Audio between them did the job. Superb - many thanks for your time and diligence.

Tech127
Level 8

@MoKiChU Thank you for everything you've done here.  I have been fighting an audio problem with my ROG Strix z790-E WiFi for 3 straight days no with no resolve.  Multiple fresh Windows 11 Pro installs, a couple different guides/utilities you have listed, Snappy Driver Installer, 100's of searches and still nothing.  I'm desperately hoping you can lead me in the right direction.

The issue is a severe audio delay.  This happens in Chrome, Brave, Edge browsers on any YouTube content and even VLC Player with local .mkv files, basically everything.  It's not even the tiny .125 second I see in home audio frequently, this is almost a second.  Everything, and I mean everything, looks like an old Kung Fu movie.

I have just a little speaker hooked up to the 3.5 LR jack on the mobo.  I have also tried the 3.5 output from my monitor and they are the same.

My GUESS is that I haven't installed the correct package you have listed because I'm not choosing the correct one. Again, any assistance you can offer will be GREATLY appreciated.  Thank you!!!

13700K / ROG Strix Z790-E / ROG Strix 4090

@Nicatorum wrote:

This drivers for only desktop devices not laptop,right? I have Asus Strix g16 2023

Hi,

Correct.

My field is the ASUS motherboards (DIY PC) and all my threads are AIMed for ASUS motherboards only and not AIMed for ASUS notebooks/laptops/AiO.

@Tech127 wrote:

@MoKiChU Thank you for everything you've done here.  I have been fighting an audio problem with my ROG Strix z790-E WiFi for 3 straight days no with no resolve.  Multiple fresh Windows 11 Pro installs, a couple different guides/utilities you have listed, Snappy Driver Installer, 100's of searches and still nothing.  I'm desperately hoping you can lead me in the right direction.

The issue is a severe audio delay.  This happens in Chrome, Brave, Edge browsers on any YouTube content and even VLC Player with local .mkv files, basically everything.  It's not even the tiny .125 second I see in home audio frequently, this is almost a second.  Everything, and I mean everything, looks like an old Kung Fu movie.

I have just a little speaker hooked up to the 3.5 LR jack on the mobo.  I have also tried the 3.5 output from my monitor and they are the same.

My GUESS is that I haven't installed the correct package you have listed because I'm not choosing the correct one. Again, any assistance you can offer will be GREATLY appreciated.  Thank you!!!

Hi,

You need these drivers/firmware for your ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi motherboard (you don't need Intel GNA Drivers & Intel iGPU Drivers if you don't enabled them in your BIOS) :

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/VMD (6xx/7xx)

Intel Chipset Drivers

Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only)

Intel VMD Drivers (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] Intel Serial IO (4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)

- Intel Serial IO Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 6xx/7xx

[DRIVERS] Intel GNA (5xx/6xx/7xx)

[DRIVERS] Intel Thunderbolt

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I225/I226

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AXxxx

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AXxxx

[DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (AMD 5xx/6xx/TRX40 & Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

[DRIVERS] Intel iGPU (11xxx/12xxx/13xxx/14xxx CPU)

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H610/B660/H670/Z690/B760/H770/Z790)

This was a tremendous help.  Thank you!!

13700K / ROG Strix Z790-E / ROG Strix 4090