Finished build of new pc this weekend but can't get motherboard to recognize GPU.
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I GAMING WIFI
GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition, connected via riser
PSU: ASUS ROG Loki SFX-L 750 W
When booting from iGPU everything works fine. At first start-up I did not do any changes in BIOS. When trying to boot with same HDMI-cable connected to GPU, I get stuck on white QLED on motherboard and no display signal on monitor.
Things I have tried:
- Replaced motherboard with new from retailer
- Tried GPU in other PC - works
- Tried other GPU in faulty PC - works
- Tried different PSU
- Updated BIOS to latest version
- Reseated GPU
- Forced PCIe in BIOS
- Forced PCIe ver. 3 and 4 in BIOS
- Tried both HDMI and DP (remember, HDMI works on iGPU)
- Tried different monitors
- CMOS reset
I am at my wits end - any ideas on what to try next?