cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External fan controller & temp monitor

Pratham
Level 10
Hey I was looking for this http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/78-sentry-lx-fan-control.html but I am not really convinced with the display. Is there any other products other that Sentry series which have Cool display & CPU core temp monitor?
2 REPLIES 2

Chino
Level 15
The only other dual bay fan controller that comes to mind is the AeroCool Touch 2000 and the AeroCool V12XT. But if you're just looking for a touch screen fan controller you can look into the Bitfenix Recon or the Lamptron Touch. Lamptron released a new one recently which I like very much because it can control pumps, fans and even flow meters. I think it's the CW611.

Pratham
Level 10
Hey thanks for the reply Chino.. I wasn't looking for Dual bay exactly..But Aerocool products are really cool & have organized display better than Sentry series I think...I will look for them if they are available in India.Lamptron products have better display than AeroCool but I think it won't beavailable in my country..Will see if I can get it from a online dealer who can ship to India...that CW611 model is way cooler than anything I have seen Thanks!!