YD2700BBAFBOX | AMD | Ryzen 7 2700
11289-01-20G | Sapphire | Radeon RX 590 Nitro+ 8GB Special Edition
CW-9060036-WW | Corsair | Hydro Series™ H60 (2018) 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler
CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 | Corsair | C15 3000MHz DRAM DDR4 32GB (VENGEANCE® LPX

ERV550SWT | Enermax | Revolution SFX 650W
MZ-V7S500BW | Samsung | SSD 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe

I've a couple of questions regarding the CPU cooler and the RAM timings:

- CPU cooler
I've connected the pump 3pin connector to the CPU_FAN slot and the fan 4pin connector to the AIO_FAN, is it right? How do I have to setup Qfan and che AIO_FAN in BIOS?

- RAM
The SPD auto setup the RAM speed to 2133Mhz. I've increased the target speed to 3000Mhz but the timings are different from what Corsair sais. Do I have to change it manually? Corsair tested timings are 15-17-17-35 but in BIOS there are a lot of value.

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my English 🙂

Best regards.
Luca
1 REPLY 1

davemon50
Level 11
Yeah for H60 I believe the fan goes straight to the board. I don't have that model but with the H80 for example you could connect the fans to the pump housing for control. With your H60 I don't think there's a connection on the pump housing for the cooler's fan, so you've got it ok by connecting on the AIO header. In BIOS (or AI Suite) set it up so you control the fan speed on CPU temperature. That's one of the smaller capacity coolers so I'd recommend you start by being more agressive and using higher fan speeds earlier on the temperature curve. Then you can step back a bit (lower speeds more) if you find it's cooling more than you really need and if you want to lower sound levels of the fan.

CPU_FAN header is right for the pump. If not, you will get warnings from the motherboard that you have no CPU cooling.
Davemon50