cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change display response time

jade_kuro
Level 7
Hello,

On my laptop, Asus Scar 15 G533QM-HF005 i cannot change the display response time from armory crate.
On some older versions of the software this option was available. Not anymore.
Its there a way to change it from other place?
Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
Are you talking about refresh rate or some sort of low latency gaming mode? Refresh rate adjustment is available in the Nvidia control panel or click "Advanced display settings" near the bottom of the Windows Display settings screen.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

The referesh rate is easy to change. The response time, that was available on the armory crate software some old versions, was about the super fast response time of 3 ms for the display. Because it was something that you had to activate, that means it was not always on. I didnt find any info that now its staying with 3 ms all the time, so i was curious if i can change it again.

xeromist
Go to the product support page for your notebook and find the software item called RefreshRateService. Install that and see if it helps.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

It says i already have installed this app, but i cant find where to acces it. From my point of view, its some bad software integration from Asus team.

xeromist
OK, then I would try the uninstaller tool from the product support page and reinstall Armoury Crate.

Tried the unistall with the tool then reinstall armory crate. Same thing. Maybe the option im looking for its not integrated anymore.