cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z170 Deluxe no post beep :(

kennyreid95
Level 8
My Asus Z170 Deluxe will no longer post beep. The motherboard was working no problem earlier & now all of the sudden the motherboard will not post beep 😞 Another issue I experience When I turn on computer my corsair h105 cooler the fans are spinning extremely loud at 100% max & when I hit power button to shut down computer the computer refuses to shut down. It's like the computer is frozen . I hate to assume the worst. I assume the motherboard or he cpu i7 6700k is faulty 😞 I uploaded a brief video so people can see exactly what the dilemma looks like.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6rqzn39aG2WTRMVEVKQmNuZjA/view?usp=sharing
my real name is kenneth matthew reid
5 REPLIES 5

Rich_Hardway
Level 7
Since you have it torn down, re-seat the CPU and ram then put the PC back together.
Trying to start it without the CPU cooler is going to cause issue. Once you have it together. Attempt a CMOS reset.
Some Asus boards provide a button some require jumping a couple of pins with a screw driver.
Once you have reset the CMOS attempt to boot if no dice, re-set the CMOS again power off the PSU then pull the CMOS battery.
Leave it out of the system for 15 min, replace and attempt to boot. Let me know how this goes.

kennyreid95
Level 8
Admin can you edit the title of this thread please. I made a typo my mistake 😞

Rich_Hardway
Level 7
Soooo?

Rich_Hardway wrote:
Soooo?

I'm waiting for replacement for my corsair h105 which malfunctioned. The corsair h105 was the culprit all along.

Rich_Hardway
Level 7
Glad you got it, Salute