cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximis VI query

Latency_Remix
Level 7
Looking at building a mini pc for my bed room and selling off my old full tower pc that's in there.

After being amazed at my asus rampage on my new full size build i had a look at the other asus boards and saw the Maximus VI.

It only has 1 PCI on there, just wondering if anyone know's what the onboard video is like? Will i be able to play games on it or will i need to get its own video card? Comparable to the HD9670 in the one im using know?
2 REPLIES 2

HiVizMan
Level 40
Which board are you looking at? The maximus range has quite a few to choose from.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Chino
Level 15
Latency Remix wrote:
Looking at building a mini pc for my bed room and selling off my old full tower pc that's in there.

After being amazed at my asus rampage on my new full size build i had a look at the other asus boards and saw the Maximus VI.

It only has 1 PCI on there, just wondering if anyone know's what the onboard video is like? Will i be able to play games on it or will i need to get its own video card? Comparable to the HD9670 in the one im using know?

The onboard video will suffice for playing movies and other less graphics intense tasks. You'd still need to use a dedicated GPU to play games.