cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Hero XIII and M2 SSD Evo.

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Have running the Asus G20CB with the home-updated GTX 1080 Founders Edition and the I7-6700k for nearly a year now and it works GREAT with VR and must say its a really nice little beast with top performance but this moment updating the home built and water cooled monster computer with a Evo Pro M2 SSD on a Asus Hero VIII.At the beginning the computer couldnt find this SSD but when i forced the Windows 10 Pro installation on a cd it suddenly found this SSD disc.No flashing and no other software looks to be needed at this moment.When i disconected the other SSD discs it probably didnt have any option left than this M2 SSD Evo disc, LOL.Right now Windows downloads 4 GB updates !!??.Looks to take some time with normal adsl, LOL again.Return to tell how it all works out. 🙂

Anyone who knows if the Asus G20CB motherboard have this M2 SSD slot !?.

(Posted in the wrong place please move it and have a nice day).
2 REPLIES 2

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Worked great.After installing Windows 10 Pro i re-connected the other discs. Restarted and the computer is now loading the operative system through the M2 SSD on the Asus Hero VIII motherboard.No new drivers and no flashing.Nice. 🙂

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Found out that the G20CB also have this M2 SSD slot.Thanks anyway.