Did you mean: 

Are these temperatures good?

FoxAdriano
Level 11
Hi, I hjave this assembled PC:

MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
SSD Drive:
(C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
RAM:
DIMM DDR4 32GB G.Skill PC 3200 CL14 KIT (4x8GB) 32GTZR Tri/ Z RGB [F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR]
COOLING SYSTEM: Corsair H150i 360mm cooler

Now it is summer in my contry with temperature around 30-31 °C Celsius.
I chose Bilanced Profile. Could you check is I need to choose Performance Profile?

I attach a pic.
Thank you a lot.
6 REPLIES 6

Super_Gnome
Level 11
I'd run HWMonitor, myself. Then you can see your max temperatures. Also, that one temperature, 68 is not necessarily high, but what exactly is that? The other temperatures are acceptable.

Super Gnome wrote:
I'd run HWMonitor, myself. Then you can see your max temperatures. Also, that one temperature, 68 is not necessarily high, but what exactly is that? The other temperatures are acceptable.

I apologize for my total inexperience. I just did the software update of the software and now I see this, look at the pic. There is no longer that 68 ° C. So I leave the cooling in "Balanced"?
Why I don0t see the other temperatures of the Motherboard?
Please, help me to check.
Thank you

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Generally if you are not going into the 90 or higher range your temperatures are fine. Idle temperatures for a high end Intel CPU (not AMD) in my experience should be in the 30-35 range for a desktop if your fans are set correctly, your case has good airflow and your CPU cooler is working well. If your idle temperatures are higher, like 40 or so, that is fine, though--all depending on your build, etc. It is when your idle temperatures, under normal conditions, are 50 or 60 that there is definitely a problem.

This link has helpful information:

http://www.buildcomputers.net/cpu-temperature.html

THANKS A LOT for your news! In your opinion could I choose "Balanced" Profile or is it better another Profile with those temperatures?
Look at the pic please.

EDIT: Now I have a new email and I'd like to update it but every time I try to do it, I get an error page. I'm trying in 3 days.
How can I solve it please?

FoxAdriano wrote:
THANKS A LOT for your news! In your opinion could I choose "Balanced" Profile or is it better another Profile with those temperatures?

Hi again. 😄 My newest computer has an NZXT AOI cooler. In my case, I run it in the maximum cooling mode, which for my cooler is performance mode. I am not sure what that is with your cooler, maybe the same. The difference is you will get better cooling but more fan noise. I don't care about the noise that fans make, myself. Hence, I prefer the best cooling possible--so "Performance Mode" is my choice.

FoxAdriano
Level 11
Hey, I noticed I have two incons on Toolbar (bottom right). Look at the pic.
I remember I did an update and I thought the new update updated the old software, instead it installed another software. My old software is Corsair link. Look at the pics. Why did this happen? Does it make sense to leave both software or can I unistall one?
Thank you