cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know where to find replacement motherboards?

Dharkheart
Level 7
I've GOOGLED motherboard ROG STRIX DABKNBMB8D0 REV: D and found nothing but used boards on eBay. I've tried ASUS Accessories and they don't carry that board. Any ideas where to find one, or an upgraded board that will fit?

TIA
3 REPLIES 3

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Maybe Amazon.com. Sometimes their marketplace sellers have out of date hardware, and you might try other amazon sites, like Canada, etc. Also, I'd keep checking eBay because sometimes they have stuff at a later date. There is also Rakuten, and Yahoo Auction Japan--mind you some sites may not ship to you.

Second, you might try tweaking the name. Or you might just try buying a used laptop you get cheap for your part. Hopefully this helps.

Super Gnome wrote:
Maybe Amazon.com. Sometimes their marketplace sellers have out of date hardware, and you might try other amazon sites, like Canada, etc. Also, I'd keep checking eBay because sometimes they have stuff at a later date. There is also Rakuten, and Yahoo Auction Japan--mind you some sites may not ship to you.

Second, you might try tweaking the name. Or you might just try buying a used laptop you get cheap for your part. Hopefully this helps.

Thank you, I'll try those suggestions.

Found on AliExpress