cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#whereismyALLY wave 2 winners not announced?

oc
Level 9

According to the terms of the giveaway, which ended on January 31st, they had 4 weeks to select the winners, and it is well past this point now and I have not seen any announcements or conclusions regarding this giveaway. Does anybody know what’s happened?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Dear Gamers,
Thank you for participating the #whereismyALLY campaign.
We are thrilled to announce that the winners of the 2nd wave will be revealed this Saturday.
Kindly stay tuned to our official social media accounts for the announcement, and we wish all participants the best of luck.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

oc
Level 9

For more info, here are selections from the terms:

This Promotion starts on Monday, 7th August 9:00 GMT+8 and closes on Wednesday, 31st January 2024 at 23:59 GMT+8 (“Promotion Period”)”

“Prize winners will be subsequently informed within four (4) weeks after the end of each wave ("Drawing Date") by direct message from ROG fan pages on Social Platforms. The list of prize winners will also be announced on the campaign web page and ROG fan pages on Social Platforms.”

Here is the campaign web page: https://rog.asus.com/whereismyally/

which one will notice does not have any announcements about the winners as stated in the terms.

It seems that this giveaway was potentially a scam.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Dear Gamers,
Thank you for participating the #whereismyALLY campaign.
We are thrilled to announce that the winners of the 2nd wave will be revealed this Saturday.
Kindly stay tuned to our official social media accounts for the announcement, and we wish all participants the best of luck.

Thank you for the response! Looking forward to Saturday. I hope I didn’t sound too impatient or upset, I had just been looking forward to the results for some time and when I had not heard anything after four weeks I began to worry if I had missed some announcement somewhere.