cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Ally not reaching set wattage

CSILV2001
Level 7

Hello, 

When using a manual power setting I enable it eg.18W when I’m in game though my overlay will show it reaching 18 then it drops to about 14W and I start losing FPS 

1 REPLY 1

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @CSILV2001 ,

I would like to confirm with you if you have updated your BIOS to the latest version and are using drivers validated by ASUS.

Could you please enable the log recording function in Armoury Crate SE and record a video of the FPS drop? Please provide the following information via private message, and I will provide feedback to the relevant team for further investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.

SN:
BIOS version:
AMD display driver version:
Windows Build Version: (Settings - System - About)
Name of the game experiencing the issue
Are there any external monitors or other devices (DOCK/HUB) connected?
Have you replaced the SSD?
Please download Hwinfo and record logs before starting the game until 10 minutes after the game ends.
Armoury Crate SE > Content Tab > System > About > Service Version > Check Button (Copy all content):

【This is the file path for the log file, provided for your reference.】
In Armory Crate SE, navigate to "Other - System" and check the "About" page. Click on "App Diagnostics" and select "Log Files" to bring up the Privacy Policy statement. Once the user agrees to the statement, Armory Crate will start collecting diagnostic logs. You can click on "Generate Log Data" to create an encrypted log file (ASUS log file).