cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog ally command center/create buttons and lights are not working.

IIO1
Level 7

Hi, 

i am trying to install a hotfix 3.8.0.002 mcf fw to 308, but unfortunately it does work. Aura sync also dont see the RC71L in the selection window. Vibration on the divice shines also don't work.

IIO1_1-1689937038142.png

Any help would be much appreciated!

7 REPLIES 7

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @IIO1 ,

I'd like to confirm with you if you have attempted reset to test and see if the issue can be resolved. Additionally, did this problem occur right after you received ALLY, or did it suddenly appear later on? Thank you.

swetabh
Level 7

Had same problem. Just make sure you have updated everything from https://rog.asus.com/us/gaming-handhelds/rog-ally/rog-ally-2023/helpdesk_bios/

If it happened out of nowhere then just update the Hotfix from the link i posted above.

dadasam1818
Level 7

bro, me too.

same problem with you now.

how to fix it anyone know? please help me..

swetabh
Level 7

update the hotfix from the link i posted. you must have all of these asus drivers and command center updated along with the firmware. Just re-install if you had done it before. Lemme know about the progress.

only this ROG_MCU_FW_Update Tool hotfix 25aug ,i have try many mamy times, always fail to install. i have try cloud recover, still same problem, cant install totally.

hatchhozzen
Level 7

If the ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) Armory Crate's "Create Buttons and Lights" feature is not working as expected, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Restart Your Computer: Sometimes, simple issues can be resolved by restarting your computer. Try rebooting and check if the problem persists.

2. Update Armory Crate: Ensure that you are using the latest version of Armory Crate. Visit the official ASUS support website and download and install the most recent version of the software if an update is available.

3. Check for Windows Updates: Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Sometimes, system updates can address compatibility issues with software like Armory Crate.

4. Check Compatibility: Verify that your computer hardware and components are compatible with Armory Crate. Some older or non-ASUS components may not be fully supported.

Evgenatron
Level 7

In Ukrainian : Чи вирішив ти питання? Як відремонтувати. Я поставивши. Біос 330 нічого не змінилося