cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product registration failed: product is already registered

BetterMade
Level 8

I just purchased a ROG Ally (Open Box), and I am unable to register it under my account. Please help. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

In order to ensure your response is not overlooked, if you encounter similar issues, we recommend creating a new discussion and providing detailed information about whether you have purchased a new product, an opened box item, or a second-hand product. We will assist you in further confirming the information you need. Thank you.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

criggan85
Level 7

I purchased a brand new one yesterday, unopened, and have the same issue

I called support, and they sent me an email requesting proof of purchase. I am still waiting on them to respond back after sending proof. I will post another update when I hear from them. 

Same thing for me. Just bought a brand new one, closed box and I can't register the product. 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @trbremm ,

Due to the need for your personal information.
I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

Hi @Anbby_ROG 

Just send you a PM this morning, have the same issue. Thanks.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @jmanso ,

I have already replied to your message, thank you.

Hello. I have the same problem. I bought a 1yr old x570 motherboard that says it's already registered. Is there any way that i can re-register it under my account? Thankyou! 

I have this same issue, what is the process I need to undertake in order to register my Asus Rog Ally?

I have the same problem , bought mine 2nd hand unfortunately no receipt of any kind i only have the box , requesting assistance