cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Armoury Crate SE performance gets worse as the number of games installed increases

bsupreme6
Level 7

ISSUE
The more games you have added to Armoury Crate the worse it performs resulting in multiple seconds-long delays and unresponsiveness. 

OS
Windows 11

STEPS

1. Install a large amount of games (in my case 100+) and add to Armoury Crate.
  2. Use Armoury Crate like normal.

RESULTS

1. Decreased responsiveness at best and full on freezes at worse necessitating closing the process via Task Manager.
  2. Task manager shows the app working as CPU percentage fluctuates between 10-15% during these moments, but the actual application is unresponsive.

EXPECTED
Armoury Crate should not freeze nor lag.

OTHER Notes:

1. Reinstalled Windows (Cloud recovery and a fresh Win Pro install) and no improvement.
  2. Disabling Windows efficiency mode for the app - no improvement.
  3. Lastly - I've noticed it may be tied to Armoury Crate reaching out to the internet. Turning on airplane mode seems to have some positive effect.
3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @bsupreme6 ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Please try updating Armoury Crate SE to V1.4.11 and see if the problem improves. Thank you.

I need to spend more time using the new update but so far it’s significantly faster! 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @bsupreme6 ,
Thank you for the update. Please continue to monitor the usage situation, and feel free to let us know if there is any assistance needed. Thank you.