cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate SE Freezes Forever

Blablubb666
Level 8

I have the Problem that my Armoury Crate SE always after 1 to 2 Minutes freezes forever and I tried even to reinstall it with deleting all Datas. But still the same Problem. I have 2TB SSD and 1TB SD and over 216 Games on it. I think maybe the many Games let the Armoury Crate SE freeze? Is there any solution? And yes all is up to date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Blablubb666 ,

Thank you for the update. Based on your description, we suggest sending ALLY to the local service center for further hardware diagnostics. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bernrk
Level 7

Same here I exit a game and it freezes have to manually power off then back on again.

I changed the Priority in Task-Manager in Details to "Higher than Normal" all from Armoury Crate SE because I don't know which one has which effect to the System. It seems so far to work but who knows how long it will hold. Maybe you can try it too and tell me if it works for you? (ACCIMonitor.exe , ArmouryCrateControlInterface.exe , ArmouryCrateSE.exe , ArmouryCrateSE.Service.exe , ArmouryCrateSE.UserSessionHelper.exe)

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Blablubb666  @Bernrk ,

I'd like to confirm with you if the BIOS has been updated to the latest version 337 and if Armoury Crate SE has been updated to 1.4.13 and tested?

Please try testing the system after removing the SD card to see if the issue improves. Thank you.

Yes Bios is 337 and Armoury Crate SE is 1.4.13. Same result with SD-Card in and out. 3 Weeks ago (using my Handheld 5 Month) I had a SD-Card and Reader Problem, I played many hours over 80°C then suddenly my Card disappeared but after reinstall Drivers all worked well again. The System and MyASUS say everything is healthy.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Blablubb666 ,

I'd like to confirm if you've tested the system after replacing the SSD with the original one from the manufacturer. How long has the freezing issue been occurring? 
Also, please try removing ASUS System Control Interface v3, uninstalling Armoury Crate SE using the uninstall tool, and then reinstalling ASUS System Control Interface v3 and Armoury Crate SE to see if there is any improvement. Thank you.

Since I don't use the SD-Reader anymore and kill it from the System the Armoury Crate SE works stable. I think there is a Hardware Problem...

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Blablubb666 ,

Thank you for the update. Based on your description, we suggest sending ALLY to the local service center for further hardware diagnostics. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bernrk
Level 7

I returned the Ally because the SD Card issue popped and my SD Card reader died. So sadly I can't confirm if everything was up to date. I tried several times before and it keep on failing updating the GPU drivers but the rest yes was 337 bios and the rest.