cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate Bug: Cannot Change Elderscrolls IV Oblivion "Game Art" Picture

CyberCT
Level 7

Armory Crate does not recognize or have a stock rectangular "Game Library Tab" picture for some games for some reason. Elderscrolls IV Oblivion is one of them. Like for any game, when press the X button for "Game Profile" and then go down to "Edit Game Info" and then hit the Edit checkbox on the far right (under the picture/icon), it let's me add a picture from file via the "Plus" sign.

Whenever I choose a picture, and hit "Open" it's like a picture was never chosen. ONLY for this game I have this issue. I tried JPGs, PNGs, these icon pictures of other games that DID work in Armory Crate ... and only this game won't allow any picture at all. Only the stock Oblivion icon.

Any idea why? Anyone else run into this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent

Just a theory or wild guess, but wondering if the problem is related to not recognizing or having a stock rectangular 'Game Library Tab' picture for that game since all the games that have stock pictures seem to work fine if you edit the picture?

CyberCT
Level 7

How do we resolve this? It;s still an issue.

I even dumped 10 different 1280 x 720 picture files from other games that worked in Armory Crate for those games, in this folder and Armory Crate recognizes none of them for Oblivion:

C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\Packages\ArmouryCrateSE\LocalState\GameLibrary\ExternalCover\The Elder Scrolls IV@ Oblivion\

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent

Apologize for the long delay and looks like this thread is already locked if you want to start a new thread, but this issue should be solved with the latest Armoury Crate SE update if you didn't already check it.

It may be necessary to remove and re-add the game in Armoury Crate SE to be able to edit the picture now which shouldn't be a big deal.