Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Top 5 Games of 2012?

X-ROG
Level 15
What are your top 5 games of 2012?

Mine are:

Black Mesa (Immensely fun and top quality)
Far Cry 3
Max Payne 3
Faster Than Light (pretty addictive)
Mass Effect 3 (just because it finished it up)

(I haven't played Xcom or Dishonored yet)
56 REPLIES 56

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
That's the software I used!!! lol, I may try again in the new year....once my car is taken care of first(it's my job....can't let it crap out on me lol)

You probably had the Ps3 setup chosen, it's bugged as hell.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

Krindor wrote:
You probably had the Ps3 setup chosen, it's bugged as hell.

Yeah....thinking the PS3 mode would actually be supported, ffs...it's like finding water-cooling solutions for AMD boards.....damn near on non-existant

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Yeah....thinking the PS3 mode would actually be supported, ffs...it's like finding water-cooling solutions for AMD boards.....damn near on non-existant

Yeah thought it was weird, after raging not getting it to work with Ps3 mode I tried the Xbox mode, and it worked perfectly...

Well for enthusiast level intel is better in most tests except frequencie, so it's expected that most water cool the 350$ Intel CPU compared to the 200$ AMD CPU
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

mrwolf
Level 10
Mass effect 3
Planetside 2
Max Payne 3
Hitman Absolution

Been pretty good this year 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Borderlands 2 and that is it for me.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

BORDERLANDS 2
Battlefield 3 DLC's

1. Mass Effect 3: While it has many plot holes. I understand Bioware wanted to provide closure to the story of commander shepard.
2. Max Payne 3: Didn't like the story much but you can feel the amount of work that went into this game
3. Dishonored
4. Call of Duty Black Ops II: The formula is getting old but the futuristic combat is loads of fun
5. Assassins Creed III: The new mechanics are definitely impressive

prototype gan...

TenBlade
Level 11
No. 5 Angry Birds Star Wars edition

No. 4 COD Modern Warfare 2

No. 3 Aerosoft Take On Helicopters...made me start a new build with MVE

No. 2 Returned to COD WaW, after MW2 turned into kindergarden, constantly whining and moaning maggotz...

No. 1 An analog game: Playing hide and seek with my 2 year old son! 😉

Black4
Level 8
Battlefield 3 Premium (4 separate releases) straight up.
A Republic of Gamers heart.

The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.