cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Will Die! Warn Diablo 3 Creators

X-ROG
Level 15
Blizzard has been receiving feedbacks from Diablo 3 beta players that the game is uh.. way too easy.

So in response to that, the art team from Blizzard for some reason want you to know that completing the game in normal mode? Not so tough. But once you start the next mode, you will get to learn the true meaning of “Hell” and then the whole game play will be on a totally different level.

All you “PRO” demon slayers what are your response to this? Still way too easy or maybe you’ll just wait for the game to be finally release and then you will decide?

In the meanwhile, lets just enjoy this video of Diablo 3 art team answering to “How hard is this game going to be in Nightmare difficulty (and above)?”

4 REPLIES 4

Thomas
Level 10
Man, I can't wait for this game to come out. Traditionally I am normally a team buffing Barbarian or Hammerdin (Diablo 2) but I am tempted to give the Sorcerer/Wizard a spin this time round.
Thomas Jenner
Asus UK

Clopyright
Level 7
Oh come in Blizzard... 11 years are a bit too long....
Building Empires.....

houndazs
Level 9
ffffffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I WANT D3!!!!!!!

-ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
-Intel i7-3930k @4.42GHz
-16GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 2133MHz
-Corsair Force Series GT SSD 240GB
- 2x 3TB WD Caviar Black (RAID 1)
- XFX ProSeries 1250W PSU
-3x ASUS VE248Q 24" Monitor
- 2x XFX 7970R
- Xigmatek Elysium Black Case
- CORSAIR H100 CPU Cooler
- Logitech G500 Mouse

Fallen-Angel
Level 7
houndazs you explained my feelings, very well ^^ But of what I heard from MarshallR now, it's gonna be a really good challenge, I love that.