cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Headset issues

Dibab
Level 7
I currently have the ASUS ROG G74sx model laptop. Recently, 2 weeks ago, i purchased the corsair vengeance series wireless headset, after downloading and installing my drivers i then plugged in the USB dongle. After windows updated its own drivers for this, Windows 7 64 bit, i immediately lost all sound output on my computer. The speaker icon on my toolbar had the circular red x indicating no sound and when i hovered over the icon it said there was no audio device connected. When going into both my " Playback Devices" and "recording devices" tab the headset shows in there and is indeed set as the default device, both on speakers and on mic, but there is now wave bar that indicates audio output or input respectively. At this point I am at a loss on what to do to make my headset work. Fast forward to today i purchased Logitech G930 wireless headset, having returned the corsair 2 weeks ago, and I am having identical issues. So here i am at a loss on what to do and ready to return this headset again and just stick with wired until i can afford to part ways with ASUS. Any help would be appreciated and if further details are needed please ask and ill do my best to answer. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer and i really hope to get this resolved

I have done a fair amount of research on this problem myself and i am at a loss.

PS i did try both headsets on a basic TOSHIBA laptop and was literally able to plug and play so i know the headset works just fine.
0 REPLIES 0