Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WINDOWS 8 VERSION from Worlds most awesome custom ASUS ROG Windows Theme

Cosmo
Level 9
Hello dear friends & fans of ASUS!

After a lot of work we like to give you:
For sure the Worlds most awesome custom ASUS ROG Windows 8 Theme!

Windows 8 Theme: ASUS ROG by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx

Enjoy and be always blessed!

Chris / Tiger (in private Life, CTX & MT) Cosmo (in ASUS & EVGA & NVIDIA)
Spain, 2014
🙂

SCREEN-SHOTS (Click on):

--
--

VIDEO (Watch in HD):

WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL HOW TO APPLY THIS THEME

DOWNLOAD:

NOTE: New members are required to make 10 post's before they may start downloading.

Mod Edit: Nope.
40 REPLIES 40

lemzkei wrote:
this is the last i don't know if im doing right ahahaa

Deleted. Do not post spammy junk to increase your post count; you will be banned. The point of a post count is to show participation, not how quickly you can click the submit button. *sigh*
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Aha....I think that explains this recent bout of junky spam rubbish....people think they have to spam here instead of the host site for this boring theme nonsense...

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?48862-Spamming&country=&status=

Could delete both these threads and ROG on in peace and quiet
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?46488-WINDOWS-8-VERSION-from-Worlds-most-awesome-custom-ASU...

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?37667-Worlds-most-awesome-custom-ASUS-ROG-Windows-7-Theme&c...

xeromist wrote:
*sigh*

*echos sigh*

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Could delete both these threads and ROG on in peace and quiet

The author isn't encouraging people to spam here that we know of. There was one person here but the rest you posted may be unrelated. So punishing him would be disproportionate.

One of the reasons we see those other spammy posts is bots posting placeholders and then editing in links later. Edits are less likely to be seen by a moderator than new posts.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

guys please vote for me, so that i can become roger too . Paste any of the three lines from this post to this thread http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?48981-***4K-UHD-Wallpaper-Competition***-Rules-and-voting&c...

Rench – Post #548
Rench – Post #567
Rench – Post #541

Rench – Post #546
Rench – Post #399
Rench – Post #463
Rench – Post #464
Rench – Post #469
Rench – Post #517
Rench – Post #539
Rench – Post #589
Rench9 – Post #663
Rench – Post #593

stu2014
Level 7
all you have to do is come and join and look round and comment 10 times on things you like then nearly the entire forum is open to download . its like 1 big happy family there very helpful , very respectable and theres some awesome designers there .. just pop over and check it out if you dont like it after you ve looked around you can leave . hope this helps everyone how to download the theme

MeanMachine
Level 13
Hi fellow ROG Enthusiasts.

I recently joined the Megathemer Forum, and I've never seen such great Desktop themes, Megathemer site has the worlds most creative and friendly graphic artists at Its disposal. My desktop experience has been enriched beyond belief.
Tiger has created a most impressive ROG theme for us all to enjoy. Many Thanks:)
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Me, I'm not a fan of sites advertising themselves....thought this thread was Spam...since I've never heard of megawhatsits before and all of a sudden various threads come up with the name....

Most who ROG put their stuff up for free....no strings attached...if you have something to contribute to ROG just do it...

Oh, and RE the undergraduate philosophy... there is right and there is wrong without a shadow of a doubt and we all know which is which. Right is what you should do....what you would have others do to you. Wrong is what you shouldn't do what you would not have done to you...simple...

Cosmo
Level 9
@stu2014 @MeanMachine @Arne Saknussemm

THX beloved Brothers for your kind and helpful comments.

@Arne Saknussemm part 2

Like I said Arne, it seems like everyone is right and wrong at the same time (you are right in your belief system and I am wrong. You are wrong in my belief system and I am right - with exactly the same topic).

So, again, nothing is right, nothing is wrong. It IS illusion. Why? Because it can exist only ONE TRUTH. You understand? Still not? A lawyer for the one client believe and fight his client is right - and the other client and lawyer is wrong. Now we change the lawyers from each to the other! Haha, NOW you understan? This is the illusion. I can give you thousands examples... and will all your examples dissolve. The world will understand this Illusion one day... be one of the first!

Other thing is: It was the time BEFORE you know about ASUS, right!? Sure right.
And how you can make a comment here without register? How you find some from ASUS before you realize about ASUS?
Exactly the same is with MegaThemer if you look sane on this topic.

QUOTE: "Most who ROG put their stuff up for free."
Really? Is that so? I mean if you buy a watercooling system for your Graphic Card from another brand as ASUS, do you believe you must do nothing for it, it comes for free?
Same is it with a custom theme... it take a half year to customize, to work on every day... you only must register and make 10x sinful posts, and click one time the "thanks" botton - is that to much for? Maybe you like just one click on medifire or so to download?

Do you have not experience from a dicision you made in past, in this time it was "nice, good, right"... years later you say from same it is "bad, wrong, you dont like anymore"? THIS was my message... and yes, it is very simple - but in another way.

So, at last the question is always: I want to be happy or be right? When you truly feel in inner peace and you are truly happy with your thoughts and feelings - all is fine. If not, you follow the ego self concept. You can change that.

Be always blessed and happy beloved Brothers
Chris / Tiger (in private Life, CTX & MT) Cosmo (in ASUS & EVGA & NVIDIA)

poweredbyostx
Level 7
Hello everyone on ASUS ROG forum, hope all of you doing fine and great.

I'm made this account just to say few words about this...

If we share something in good reasons is that must mean that we are doing advertising?

How we can know if you don't want just press Download button and walk away?

If we can spend months to create a good theme for W7 and W8, how it is possible from you that you can't spend 30 minutes to look out for theme?

What kind of the time it is when today's everyone wants just to press DOWNLOAD and go away?

I mean, must of peoples want everything for free, and yes it is for free I don't see what should be problem if you type in google few words for this theme.

(AT LEAST, IF SOME LIKE THIS THEME AND HE/SHE WANTS IT, THEN PROBABLY HE OR SHE WILL GIVE A TRY TO FIND IT, IF YOU JUST WANT ONE CLICK TO GET THIS THEME, THEN PROBABLY YOU WILL BE NOT INTERESTED TO FIND IT, INSTEAD YOU WILL LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT FOR PRICE THAT YOU LIKE.)

I all understand, It is fine if you are removed download link for this theme, of course it is your forum your rules. I respect that. So from now I would leave it as it is, no advertising for other forums via this. Just sharing.
Like in post above of beloved brother Chris this is illusion this is just internet, we don't make money from this we don't have almost nothing from this, except to see some good feedback and nice communications...

Don't take it wrong, don't take personally, everyone have a right on own opinion.

kb0sdq
Level 10
Very good comment Xeromist. I agree completely with your comment. If this theme is posted for what it is then why not host it here being this is an Asus site and have folks just click and download it they should not be forced to register and post on a site just to maybe find the download link. I did that when the Win 7 theme came out was very frustrating.
Anyhow to each there own
Happy ROG_n
Doug