Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game? [Battle #2]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
Winners for Battle #2 announced:
http://rog.asus.com/articles/events/rog-forum-battleground-battle-2-winners-announced/

The second battle has arrived and it’s a battle for everyone! It’s a simple question that we all have probably have thought about at some point in time, here’s the question: Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game?

This battle begins on November 24th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

The only limitation is that you can only include “two” game titles and not any more than that. No limitations on the genre of the game titles, so let your imaginations run wild! Simply post your two choices for the game titles and your explanation on why these two titles would make the perfect game.

Discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw!

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Name two titles you think would create the perfect game and also your explanation on why you think so. Only entries meeting this criteria will be counted as a qualified entry for the biweekly prize draw or grand prize draw
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 3 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 11th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
187 REPLIES 187

Edit: The stealth and parkour you can use in the games, plus all of the epic takedowns and combat.

aluxdoni wrote:
The combination is clear, not much to say, because they just fit together so well.

The game Thief should’ve been. 😉

DJFulcrum wrote:
The game Thief should’ve been. 😉

not really, because AC already has the eagle vision which can show you the loot and dishonored does aswell, what would thief bring to the table would be just a few stealth movement things, which dishonored handles way better.

they both give thrilling sensations when encountering enemies and the open world, base building, zombie hordes, exploring, weapon upgrading, missions, mountable weapons, fit in quite well.

I love Action/Adventure and sport games but I only select this two because both games are most likely true to life or like your playing inside the game, doing parkour, covered both civilians' people and enemies, hiding on enemies and helping people, and in fifa, like playing your own skills on how to pass the ball safe or dribble and crossover then shoot to goal post and how to confront your enemy to get the offense side. Have a nice day all. PEACE :o::rolleyes::cool:

menZSkater wrote:
I love Action/Adventure and sport games but I only select this two because both games are most likely true to life or like your playing inside the game, doing parkour, covered both civilians' people and enemies, hiding on enemies and helping people, and in fifa, like playing your own skills on how to pass the ball safe or dribble and crossover then shoot to goal post and how to confront your enemy to get the offense side. Have a nice day all. PEACE :o::rolleyes::cool:

That is great idea.That is be like a galactik football but in early history 😄

This ought to turn out as more of a less clunky, way more action-packed multiplayer co-op game.

Imagine the world of Skyrim combined with the amazing bosses from Shadow of the Colossus.Amazing!

This would be truly epic world domination especially if you could build titans

Once more stop the alien threat.
To do so you must build your crew and credits.
You are Teddi Sontren,
Recently stranded after an attack by aliens
now you must choose your allies from all the factions.
take on trading, exploration, mining, bounties and more,
take part in mass scale space battles and explore each planet that are based upon the former nations of Earth.
Customize your ship with multiple options available.
Once the main story is completed with the four main endings
you can keep exploring with worlds and side quests that will keep you coming back for more.

TBH I think I've already planned too much. I guess I really want a Freelancer 2 lol