Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game? [Battle #2]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
Winners for Battle #2 announced:
http://rog.asus.com/articles/events/rog-forum-battleground-battle-2-winners-announced/

The second battle has arrived and it’s a battle for everyone! It’s a simple question that we all have probably have thought about at some point in time, here’s the question: Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game?

This battle begins on November 24th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

The only limitation is that you can only include “two” game titles and not any more than that. No limitations on the genre of the game titles, so let your imaginations run wild! Simply post your two choices for the game titles and your explanation on why these two titles would make the perfect game.

Discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw!

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Name two titles you think would create the perfect game and also your explanation on why you think so. Only entries meeting this criteria will be counted as a qualified entry for the biweekly prize draw or grand prize draw
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 3 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 11th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
187 REPLIES 187

title

Just because I would like to see this skin in CS:GO ;);):D

source: http://plusblog.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cat.gif

Think how cool it'd be when everything in Rust would be combined with Eco - GSG idea of nature laws, responsibility... I just can't imagine this awesome mixture.
Rust is good and coming better and better every week, but combining it with other great games (can't list if I want to take part in competiton xD) it would be mindblowing 😄

Hauakaevaja09 wrote:
Think how cool it'd be when everything in Rust would be combined with Eco - GSG idea of nature laws, responsibility... I just can't imagine this awesome mixture.
Rust is good and coming better and better every week, but combining it with other great games (can't list if I want to take part in competiton xD) it would be mindblowing 😄

Nice idea, like as I also added Rust on my post - The game is good! Adding the nature laws and more creative stuff for crafting, building and survival would be great 😄

petar_popovac wrote:
Just because I would like to see this skin in CS:GO ;);):D

source: http://plusblog.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cat.gif

I agree with you with this one lol

You guys been so hooked with Open-World + some RPG game. But I somehow miss some of the Linear games. Don't you miss it too?? 🙂

raptormigs wrote:
You guys been so hooked with Open-World + some RPG game. But I somehow miss some of the Linear games. Don't you miss it too?? 🙂

A linear game needs to market a good story. For too many people graphics are everything, to others it is the mechanics and to me it is the story, some like a good combination. In an open world, a player is exposed to openness, where exploration adds to the value. Then again, there are many linear games which has an open-element, much like the Deus Ex that I have shortly discussed here with the old-school Syndicate. You are right though, linear games can quickly get the point across and many players appreciate this, many open world games have trapped themselves with pointless side quests which may bore the player’s experience. Then again, you have games with a poor story, ME3 was victim to this…

Definitelly Mafia + Assassin's Creed 😉

Just imagine the EPIC scale of a battle in Total War combined with the Witcher's mechanics and BRAIN MELT BEAUTY and being a warrior on the field of battle. The absolute carnage and bloodshed would be spectacular, plus if you could also control the troops from a RTS perspective when you busy fighting your way through the enemy ranks would be AMAZING!!!! :eek:

Deus Ex and Syndicate, or as per the game titles

1) Deus Ex: Invisible War
2) Syndicate Wars

Two titles which shares in setting, but each being uniquely created in a world where human augmentation is a new order over humankind. Combining these two titles in a non-linear open world game where world-wide dominance is sought by power by manipulation through corporate malice where higher orders exist in the shadows with ulterior motives. The story spells pure awesomeness, and an odd realism where politics plays a role behind power plays.
Combining game mechanics will add a dynamic team-based strategic perspective to a multi-choice window. A game where not only a direct or stealth approach is a solution to a mission, but where communication is essential to succeed. Allegiances are both a horizontal and vertical, a more intimate relationship to resolve and conclude in a ‘end story’ or ‘endgame’.