Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game? [Battle #2]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
Winners for Battle #2 announced:
http://rog.asus.com/articles/events/rog-forum-battleground-battle-2-winners-announced/

The second battle has arrived and it’s a battle for everyone! It’s a simple question that we all have probably have thought about at some point in time, here’s the question: Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game?

This battle begins on November 24th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

The only limitation is that you can only include “two” game titles and not any more than that. No limitations on the genre of the game titles, so let your imaginations run wild! Simply post your two choices for the game titles and your explanation on why these two titles would make the perfect game.

Discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw!

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Name two titles you think would create the perfect game and also your explanation on why you think so. Only entries meeting this criteria will be counted as a qualified entry for the biweekly prize draw or grand prize draw
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 3 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 11th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
187 REPLIES 187

Blabs wrote:
Is it just me or is every second user trying to get GTA and another random game into one?
I don't think these are bad ideas at all, but I only find it quite interessting^^

It is perhaps because GTA already is a perfect game and popular... in my opinion the best ever, with GTA we can put almost any other game 😄
But of course, even GTA has some bad things that other games may correct and improve 🙂

petar_popovac wrote:
It is perhaps because GTA already is a perfect game and popular... in my opinion the best ever, with GTA we can put almost any other game 😄
But of course, even GTA has some bad things that other games may correct and improve 🙂

seirafrncsc wrote:
Because everyone loves open world games. Also GTA is popular, try to play Just Cause series, they're the same with gta but it's like the combination of GTA, with a mix of max payne and military vehicles and weapons like Battlefield.

GTA is an amazing game for sure and there is so much stuff to come, which makes it even better or well even more exciting, since you have so many options what to do. The Online gamemode was the best thing Rockstar could have done. They boosted GTA so much while doing so.
But you could use any other open world game as well, they would only be in different timelines.
As one of you said already Just Cause is an example or Saints Row, Darksiders, Deus Ex and there are so many more. But people seem to forget the games as soon there is some other game which is really popular.

Blabs wrote:
Is it just me or is every second user trying to get GTA and another random game into one?
I don't think these are bad ideas at all, but I only find it quite interessting^^

Because everyone loves open world games. Also GTA is popular, try to play Just Cause series, they're the same with gta but it's like the combination of GTA, with a mix of max payne and military vehicles and weapons like Battlefield.

What, no one likes horror games or you are afraid to play it? 😄

Outlast + Bioshock

These, in my opinion the best two horror games already dire enough. But in one game with great story from Bioshock and jump scares from Outlast, this game would be creepy, scary and everything we love in horror games 😉

Here's why :

1. Cyberbullying parody? Sounds very amusing game indeed. :cool:
2. With 'Bully' good mix of missions and "Watch Dogs 2" versatile hacking themed gameplay, it would be perfect.
3. 'Bully' fun combat system plus "Watch Dogs 2" Marcus's yoyo, it would be funnier. 😄
4. It would make multiplayer game so much fun!

Please if you want to comment or advice, i would be glad to hear.

Best regards.

M_Faris_Afif wrote:
Here's why :

2. With 'Bully' good mix of missions and "Watch Dogs 2" versatile hacking themed gameplay, it would be perfect.
3. 'Bully' fun combat system plus "Watch Dogs 2" Marcus's yoyo, it would be funnier. 😄

Best regards.

Hey it would be a pretty interesting idea, what about if Jimmy was able to "hack" like in Watch dogs. Messing around in the school or open world. There's not many games with a younger protagonist and school theme with open world style.

Kenzous wrote:
Hey it would be a pretty interesting idea, what about if Jimmy was able to "hack" like in Watch dogs. Messing around in the school or open world. There's not many games with a younger protagonist and school theme with open world style.

Thanks! Yeah i'm agree with you. School theme with open world style for example maybe the protagonist can travel to the other schools or campus as well.

M_Faris_Afif wrote:
Here's why :

Best regards.

For now I like the most this combination of two games, i can imagine a modern Jimmy to hack everything in the school. For example hack ring bell of school, and all leave their classrooms and they are no classes... maybe to hack fire alarm hahah, and a lot more that could be done in that game.

Of course that game would be open world, should not all happening at school but also in city 😉

Two games I would combine are "Hello Neighbor" and "Welcome to the Game".

Hello Neighbor is currently in alpha works, but we have seen the capabilities of each build. In this game, you are trying to uncover secrets while intruding in a neighbor's house. The neighbor, of course, works on an AI to set up traps for your next intrusion. There are certain hidden puzzles that you have to solve, while trying not to be caught.

Welcome to the Game is an indie game on Steam, and is similar to the game above in the sense there are puzzles to solve and secrets to find. One thing that is different is in the current version, a kidnapper and serial killer is trying to invade your own place while you browse the deep web.

In the sense that you have to be cautious for both games to reveal secrets, they are similar. What I would like to see as a combination of these two games is:

- a plot where the neighbor is related to the kidnapping/serial killing.
- a game where you have to find secrets on the internet while also using clues within the internet to find more clues in your neighbor's house (and vice versa)
- a game where you can set up trap and lock mechanisms to alert you if an intruder is nearby

I believe a game that combines these aspects of the games would be very interesting and challenging to play.