Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game? [Battle #2]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
Winners for Battle #2 announced:
http://rog.asus.com/articles/events/rog-forum-battleground-battle-2-winners-announced/

The second battle has arrived and it’s a battle for everyone! It’s a simple question that we all have probably have thought about at some point in time, here’s the question: Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game?

This battle begins on November 24th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

The only limitation is that you can only include “two” game titles and not any more than that. No limitations on the genre of the game titles, so let your imaginations run wild! Simply post your two choices for the game titles and your explanation on why these two titles would make the perfect game.

Discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw!

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Name two titles you think would create the perfect game and also your explanation on why you think so. Only entries meeting this criteria will be counted as a qualified entry for the biweekly prize draw or grand prize draw
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 3 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 11th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
187 REPLIES 187

Here's a good idea of two of the best games ever

1. Fable
2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

The reason I chose these two:
- You start as a kid dreaming of becoming a Jedi/Sith.
- You could join the Jedi/Sith academy
- You can go on awesome quests that will determine the path you will follow (good or evil)
- Build your crew/empire and travel all over the universe doing good/evil
- the character's appearance will be altered by the decisions you make
- as you level up, you can grow old and more powerful
- as you go on quests you can earn futuristic armor and weapons to help you on your quests
- something spicy: the main character can have a sister which could join the dark forces and it's up to you to turn her on the right path

Having the evolution from young to old creates a much deeper connection to the character and it's something that I miss in a lot of games these days. Most of them just throw you into this other guy's boots and you have to adopt their personality instead of creating your own. And also the decision making process is a big contribution to the whole process.

I can go on for days about the possibilities 🙂

Yeah, yeah I know league is toxic and stuff.
But I like the teamplay in league, as long you have a team which thinks the same 😄
Meaning that I just want the co-op part from league and maybe the runes and masteries, since you kinda have similarities in Dishonored with the runes and relics.

So imagine the freakin awesome game Dishonored with some co-op.
Going through the different maps and missions with some buds would make it even better.
One is slowing down the time, the other one sneaks up behind the enemies by using a rat or other living beings, another one is up on the roofs and ready to jump down and the last one distracts the enemies while they are at it.
AND BOOM!! Collapse!

And there would be troll potential as well.
Someone if trying to be sneaky and you just alret the enemies and have a lot of fun, while the sneaky little guy gets shredded.
Well everyone has fun, but him.

I'd buy it for sure 😄

When An open world game like Grand Theft Auto combines with Acrobatics, Speed Kills, Free Form Fighting System and Time Travelling Capabilities of Prince of Persia, it Would be an Awesome and legendry Game to play.:cool:

Can you even imagine the already crazy world of GTA V immersed in a demon invasion? I guess it would multiply the fun infinitely. Driving over demons, flying jets and choppers among winged demons, it would be chaos redefined.

I think a mix of two of my all time favorites, Masters of Orion 2 and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, would be an amazing combination. Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares is a 4X turn-based strategy game set in space, so the setting is good and the space exploration mechanics are already there. Replace all the races and technology with Star Wars assets obviously. One thing that was lacking in MOO2 was exciting ground based assault on planets, they were just auto-combat. I think making these epic battles with the squad based mechanics of Knights of the Old Republic would be epic and thrilling. Leveling these different character would also add a new element to Masters of Orion. The space fleet battles in Masters of Orion 2 were turn-based on a 2-demensional hex map. I would like to see that replaced with open space 3 dimensional combat. Maybe allow you to take control of the ships to fly them manually.

Think, Dark Souls 3 co-op combat and exploration....in space! I've always loved the real-time action RPG skill based co-op combat, and the terrifying, disturbing, and most impressively ugly monsters that I've ever seen in a game that come standard in the Dark Souls games. I've never been able to get enough of the dark, detailed, amazing art style of the Dark Souls series. I also happen to be a hardcore science fiction fan. I'm very excited for the open world, sandbox, space exploration & combat that promises to be in abundance in the upcoming Star Citizen game. How epic would it be then, to have an endless universe of planets to explore that all have the highly detailed and intricately crafted dark and beautiful environments of Dark Souls with the same stunning views seen not only as far as the horizon but beyond that? How awesome would it be to have no loading screens when traveling to not only one area to the next, but from one planet to the next? Who knows what kind of monstrous creatures might lie in wait in the deep caverns or vast mountains littering the endless planets within the countless star systems visible in the night sky? You probably shouldn't venture out into the galaxy alone, so thankfully you can call upon your buddies to join you in your space adventures and help you battle all those disgusting evil space vermin while using a combination of medieval type melee weapons and futuristic long range projectile weapons. It's nice to have options. Speaking of options, we're not going to be able to just run from one planet to the next so it's a good thing you and your buddies can fly your custom star ships in formation as you're fulfilling your destiny as vaguely hinted at by the hundreds of NPC's you'll encounter on your intergalactic adventures. And if any of the monsters are just too difficult for you and your buddies to handle, then maybe you can collect enough resources once in a while during your travels to be able to just take off in your starships and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure sometimes. Who hasn't always wanted to be able to call in a nuclear airstrike from space on a Dark Souls boss? 😛

amisfit wrote:
Think, Dark Souls 3 co-op combat and exploration....in space! I've always loved the real-time action RPG skill based co-op combat, and the terrifying, disturbing, and most impressively ugly monsters that I've ever seen in a game that come standard in the Dark Souls games. I've never been able to get enough of the dark, detailed, amazing art style of the Dark Souls series. I also happen to be a hardcore science fiction fan. I'm very excited for the open world, sandbox, space exploration & combat that promises to be in abundance in the upcoming Star Citizen game. How epic would it be then, to have an endless universe of planets to explore that all have the highly detailed and intricately crafted dark and beautiful environments of Dark Souls with the same stunning views seen not only as far as the horizon but beyond that? How awesome would it be to have no loading screens when traveling to not only one area to the next, but from one planet to the next? Who knows what kind of monstrous creatures might lie in wait in the deep caverns or vast mountains littering the endless planets within the countless star systems visible in the night sky? You probably shouldn't venture out into the galaxy alone, so thankfully you can call upon your buddies to join you in your space adventures and help you battle all those disgusting evil space vermin while using a combination of medieval type melee weapons and futuristic long range projectile weapons. It's nice to have options. Speaking of options, we're not going to be able to just run from one planet to the next so it's a good thing you and your buddies can fly your custom star ships in formation as you're fulfilling your destiny as vaguely hinted at by the hundreds of NPC's you'll encounter on your intergalactic adventures. And if any of the monsters are just too difficult for you and your buddies to handle, then maybe you can collect enough resources once in a while during your travels to be able to just take off in your starships and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure sometimes. Who hasn't always wanted to be able to call in a nuclear airstrike from space on a Dark Souls boss? 😛

Man, there are many of us who would like to call a nuclear airstrike from space on a Dark Souls boss hahah, it's really too hard to kill boss in DS...
Before I started to play Dark Souls I watched some walkthroughs on youtube, even when I watch, it seemed difficult... I decided that I try to beat a boss, I start the game and on the first boss I gave up and fail. It was dark souls 3 😄

so it's a great idea!;)

You will see the largest World War, You can be a General and make your own tactic. This game will have the Battlefield destruction. Buildings in cities can be vanished by explosions.
CLASSES
Partisans, spies, scouts, snipers, tankers, aircraft pilots every class in real war will be introduced in this game.
You can command your teamates from your base, or you can kill enemies in the rear.
Every player have their own title. Player have only one life. If player got killed he will start at the beginning.
You can work in hospital and save people lives. You can even attempt murder of Fuhrer or Stalin and Churchill.
Many types of AMMUNITION and BATTLE MACHINES
T-34, Panther and other famous tanks will be aviable in game.
Artillery, bombardment and even Nuclear bombs...
Many maps, and there may be cities with civilians. You can help them and defend.
I think, this would be the best game in the world.

Sorry for my English.
Good luck!

Portal 2 Minecraft ..
Nothing.. I just try 😄 Cool ❤️

Battlefiled 1 and Company of Heroes.

Just my oppinion!