Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game? [Battle #2]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
Winners for Battle #2 announced:
http://rog.asus.com/articles/events/rog-forum-battleground-battle-2-winners-announced/

The second battle has arrived and it’s a battle for everyone! It’s a simple question that we all have probably have thought about at some point in time, here’s the question: Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game?

This battle begins on November 24th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

The only limitation is that you can only include “two” game titles and not any more than that. No limitations on the genre of the game titles, so let your imaginations run wild! Simply post your two choices for the game titles and your explanation on why these two titles would make the perfect game.

Discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw!

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Name two titles you think would create the perfect game and also your explanation on why you think so. Only entries meeting this criteria will be counted as a qualified entry for the biweekly prize draw or grand prize draw
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 3 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 11th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
187 REPLIES 187

No Man's Sky + Watch Dogs 2 perfect combination of hacking and space exploration, breaking into foreign bases acquiring and developing new technology for its own construction empire

Witcher 3 (Gameplay and combat) with Dragon age: origins (Characters and story)!!!!

Star Wars Battlefront and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Imagine if both of them belongs to a same universe and the Galactic Empire is about to invade Earth or the people of Earth made a dispute with Galactic Empire while searching for resources on the other planets. People of Earth will defend the planet by the latest technologies that are currently in Infinite Warfare story right now and Jedi's or the force might help them too. That would be an awesome action both in land and space.

Imagine if both are combined. Imagine seeing Altair, Ezio or Connor being a Jedi. Imagine them handling some lightsaber hahaha. Imagine them having lightsaber hidden blades. It would be awesome. ******in's (Jedi) vs Templars (Sith)

DcStarz wrote:
Well I think that combination would be really awesome.
Why? Because you can run around and fatality everyone that you would beat up.
It would be really nice online 🙂
Smashing heads And destroying bodies woho chills 😛

ahhhh ASSASSIN VS THE THUG!
Programmer By Day, Gamer By Night

perfect game for me . . . Call of Duty and The Witcher

Please take a moment to imagine a witcher climbing walls and doing stuffs like an assasin. And please don't f*p.

When I always play Just Cause, I always pilot a jet and fly to the extent of the air, trying to reach the moon, travel different planets and stars to explore and unleash exaggerated explosions and chaos and I can't. So for me the two game titles combined that would create the perfect game is Just Cause and No Man's Sky.

Top reasons:

1. Open world...... Wait, Open Universe! Different planets, different setting, different factions, different missions, different weapons, different vehicles! Explore the vast universe and unveil an unending different galaxy political problems which will lead to major problem of the universe, it would be like a never ending game of exploration, explosions and tons of fun!

2. Each planet or galaxy has their own technology, so players aren't just exploring the universe but also they are exploring, discovering and crafting different types of weapons and vehicles as stated on no. 1 which are mechs, space ship, cars etc, only the developer's and player's imagination is their only limit! :cool:

3. There will be also missions like space wars from different factions, which would look like Star Wars! Imagine your character on a space suit while piloting a small space war ship doing massive epic explosions on space! It's like you're the leading role on one of Michael Bay's movies which includes open universe!

4. Both games doesn't have multiplayer mod in their first phase, but both of them eventually will have multiplayer mod which is one of the open-world/universe genre gamer's dream!

5. Pretty much you can do everything or whatever you want in an open-world/universe genre game! Just explore or produce another concept of a Michael Bay film! Haha!

6. Just Cause!!! It is a no man's sky anyway! :cool:

Digital technology is rapidly evolving so there will be less problems when it comes to the topic of the game graphics 😮

So that's what my perfect game is, any thoughts about it? 😉

Edit: Typos and added some other words to clarify things

All i ever want is that Riot can make a similar mode of DOTA 1 (LOD) for LOL, which allow us to choose champion and then choose skills on our own to make many creative combo that we can come up with 😄

Great war simulator can come from both titles. I really miss Commander mode from Battlefield 4, just the RTS piece feels right on the place. Would be great to go beyond 64 people limit in a server and conquer in more populated virtual wars. A chess game into a higher level with self-control by players / units, so we can feel how are actually complicated world wars.