Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game? [Battle #2]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
Winners for Battle #2 announced:
http://rog.asus.com/articles/events/rog-forum-battleground-battle-2-winners-announced/

The second battle has arrived and it’s a battle for everyone! It’s a simple question that we all have probably have thought about at some point in time, here’s the question: Which two game titles combined would create the perfect game?

This battle begins on November 24th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

The only limitation is that you can only include “two” game titles and not any more than that. No limitations on the genre of the game titles, so let your imaginations run wild! Simply post your two choices for the game titles and your explanation on why these two titles would make the perfect game.

Discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw!

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Name two titles you think would create the perfect game and also your explanation on why you think so. Only entries meeting this criteria will be counted as a qualified entry for the biweekly prize draw or grand prize draw
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 3 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 11th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
187 REPLIES 187

Why not right? I think it will be good too. League of Overwatch maybe. It might be good rite? 🙂

Heivv wrote:
Why not right? I think it will be good too. League of Overwatch maybe. It might be good rite? 🙂

Would it be a first person magic moba game, or third person shooter :P? I think a game like overwatch but with magic and spells like in league would be insane!

And this is for three reasons
1. The Game title is perfect and catchy and it catches peoples attention
2. Imagine a game like payday where u do bank jobs or basicly robbery jobs mixed with a game like crew with fast cars and escaping cops. the game would be wonderful. and even better an open world pvp where u can rob other people.
3. Both games are wonderful and they would go so well together if it is well made

GTA V and Mass Effect 3

1. Both Games have awesome funny characters.
2. The game story is so difficult of both, that will be funny to see a John Sheppard in Los Santos.
3. *Trevor as a Reaper. 😄

1. Think the two titels should complement each other - So be totally different (not like COD with Battlefield)

2. You have the maps and walk around with your hero/fighter to collect stuff and find new places, but when it comes to battle you fight your enemys for real - like in a Beat EM UP game like Street Fighter!

3. There could also be magic and the units you build in your town fight along with you, but its much more epic when the fights would be realtime and you can actually FIGHT with your hero.

What do you think of that?

I love the movement, skills,
and he do what he want in the CITY just like get a cool car
jump in the top of the buildings that crazyy...
and a lot .. i love this GAME ......GTA 5 <3:cool::cool:

1. I love both this game GTA V and call of duty
2 amazing skill ,weapon,item,modern ❤️
3. for the GTA v i love this game cause he do what he want ni the city
for the call of duty ..just like throwback to the WW1 WW2 ...history ... 😞 cool game ever
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/img/global/facebook/index-en_us-480.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EeF3UTkCoxY/maxresdefault.jpg

Overall I think that Overwatch and Borderlands would make an absolute killer game the fast paced team work of Overwatch but with the customization of Borderlands making each character your own sounds amazing to me.

Is it just me or is every second user trying to get GTA and another random game into one?
I don't think these are bad ideas at all, but I only find it quite interessting^^

I see so many DOTA and League of Legends 😄
Programmer By Day, Gamer By Night