cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your favorite game?

Nate152
128 REPLIES 128

If it isn't Hitman it doesn't matter, to me! Absolution, Blood Money, Contracts & 2:Silent Assassin.

You cant just have one favorite game; its both mentally and physically impossible.

Probably Fallout 3, fallout new vegas, skyrim and dishonored.

I couldn't give just one favorite game... its like asking which family member you love most.
Intel i7 3820
Asus x79 Rampage IV Formula
Asus R9 280x DirectCU II
Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Noctua NH-U12S
CoolerMaster V700
Silverstone Raven RV01

1010001011001 wrote:
You cant just have one favorite game; its both mentally and physically impossible.

Probably Fallout 3, fallout new vegas, skyrim and dishonored.

I couldn't give just one favorite game... its like asking which family member you love most.

LOL yeah I see your point. I guess I should have asked what game do you play the most?

Nate152 wrote:
LOL yeah I see your point. I guess I should have asked what game do you play the most?

Well according to steam the game I've played most is skyrim which I've sunk about 600 into. Other games like fallout are only about 350-400
Intel i7 3820
Asus x79 Rampage IV Formula
Asus R9 280x DirectCU II
Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Noctua NH-U12S
CoolerMaster V700
Silverstone Raven RV01

1010001011001 wrote:
Well according to steam the game I've played most is skyrim which I've sunk about 600 into. Other games like fallout are only about 350-400

Why do you avoid using the word "HOURS"? 😄

agente silva wrote:
why do you avoid using the word "hours"? :d

rofl!

my old time favorite games star craft broodwar and diablo 2 expansion and now i am loving the EClipse war online i try it seems pretty old graphics but it has a uniquenes it can transform you into mob you kill with additional stats and skill ^^

f1 2013 and titanfall atm

I know it is mega cliche but for me since it is without a doubt the game i put not only the most time into but have the most great memories it has to be world of Warcraft.

As mentioned by others im sure, it changes doesnt it?
currently ive been in a wine or beer and Assassins creed mode... but then recently it has changed to a nice random Indie title by spiderweb software, nothing in graphics, but kinda fun especially if you are likely to be disturbed lol :cool: