Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your favorite game?

Nate152
131 REPLIES 131

Good one!

RogueNote wrote:
World of Warcraft, recently started playing it and love it so far 😄
And one that is not an MMO would be Deadpool!

Petosiris
Level 9

My favorite game is Star Citizen.  It's a Space Simulator game but spans several other genres, among them Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing (MMORPG), First-Person Shooter (FPS), Racing and others.  More genres will be added later, among them Real-Time Strategy (RTS) and Simulation (SIM), where you can run a farm or a factory.  Because the game spans many genres and is in many ways not genre-typic either, the creator, Cloud Imperium Games (CIG), call it a First Person Universe game.  For instance, skill levels doesn't exist in Star Citizen and you cannot ascend to a higher level in the game artificially.  Instead, you learn personal skills through training in your occupation/profession, just as you would in real life.  Because of this, an occupation isn't easy to master in a flash.  You can start with easy stuff but it takes training to become good at it, whether you're bounty hunting, mining, or other things.  There's also no "win" situation.  Your character progress through skills and achievements and there's no end goal.

Star Citizen is still in Alpha (v 3.18 currently) but is open for all with a game account -- if you don't mind experiencing some bugs.  It contains many things to do, such as shoot-em-up, trading and cargo hauling, bounty hunting, exploring, mining, salvaging, and more.  You can also choose to be an outlaw and prey on other players.  Star Citizen is known for its massive and beautiful planets, where you can freely fly, park your ship and walk around.  There are no skyboxes.  When you stand on a planet and look up towards a moon, you see the moon as it is in relation to the planet and you can fly from the planet to the moon without taking your eyes off it and land on the moon.  Planets and moons also have day/night cycles.  Persistence ensures you can place a crate in the woods for someone else to pick up (or others to accidently find).

The core of the game is a space simulator though and you can fly your own ship with a crew of friends, if you like.  While you pilot the ship, your friends can man the turrets or manage shields, for example.  In Star Citizen you can fly seamlessly from space down to a planet or moon, walk from the ship and into an area with "enemies" you can FPS with.  All is seamless with no scene changes.  Or you can do Extra-Vehicular Activity (EVA) from your ship and board other ships through the vacuum of space, then continue FPS inside the other ship and perhaps take it over.  Inside your ship you can walk around seamlessly from cockpit to all other parts of the ship.  Explorer type ships have a bed you can use to log out, and when you log in again later you wake up in the same bed at the same location where you parked your ship.  The game has alien races and alien ships.

CIG is simultaneously developing a single-player version, called Star Citizen Squadron 42.  This game will most probably be released first, then the MMO later.  There's no release date for either games at this time.

Do ask me if you wonder about something in Star Citizen. 🙂

Star Citizen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@RobertsSpaceInd

Best,
Petosiris           About me  |  PC specs  |  Favorite game  |  How to make a PC specs image and link to it in your signature

Ericbarker306
Level 7

My favorite game is Counter Strike 1.6

Bruce_Donald
Level 7

Hi,

For me there are 2 things to consider one is online gaming and one is offline:

for Online My love is Fortnite.

for offline my love is Traffic Rider.

Regards,

Bruce Donald

hulkk531
Level 8

Battlefield V and FIFA23

BeckJohn21
Level 7

My favorite game is Diablo 3 at the moment, really fun

sonnerie: https://sonneriestelephone.com/

FoxMan
Level 7

By devoting considerable time to virtual games, I can relax, chat with friends online, and practice my problem-solving skills. I appreciate the artistry and skill behind these games, as well as the technological advances that make them possible. Games have become an integral part of my life, offering me both relaxation and a sense of achievement.My favorite game is also Diablo. After all, whether it's Diablo or any other virtual game, my passion for games fuels my desire to explore new worlds, challenge myself and indulge in exciting adventures. And some games allow me to win money

Jalouis
Level 7

My favorite games are so many. But most of the time i like to play Bioshock and Final Fantasy VII. All the characters and plots are very interesting. So most of the time i forget to do casual activity while i playing.

FoxMan
Level 7

By devoting considerable time to virtual games, I can relax, chat with friends online, and practice my problem-solving skills. I appreciate the artistry and skill behind these games, as well as the technological advances that make them possible. Games have become an integral part of my life, offering me both relaxation and a sense of achievement.My favorite game is also Diablo. After all, whether it's Diablo or any other virtual game, my passion for games fuels my desire to explore new worlds, challenge myself and indulge in exciting adventures. And some games allow me to win money slotarchive.org

Shontz1337
Level 7

Crysis

Anam fo Terces!