cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your favorite game?

Nate152
128 REPLIES 128

If I really had to pick, which is rather hard for me to do.. I would pick maybe Ghost of Tsushima

I love FIFA 2014.Love football a lot.

I've been playing race car games for years but lately i'm hooked on war thunder .......and........ i race my car on the street instead......JK 😉

Where to start!!!

If I want to go back to the DOS days...

Super Star Soccer on a Tandy 1000. One of the first games I have ever played that I can remember. Loved it and it is what got me hooked on games.

BLOOD! One of games I played the most overall time ever. The Hardest FPS to date IMHO.
Never Beat and I’m STILL TRYING. Yes I have it on DOSBox and play it now and again until I get pissed and walk away from the computer before I rage delete the game...

When I was not playing Blood, I was playing "Jones in the Fast Lane". I can’t seem to find a good copy of this anywhere and my 3.5 of it is damaged.

Moving on to more recent games...

I would say to start TFC. Played that all day every day when it was in its prime as well as Counter Strike. I don’t care for TF2 all that much, but I pop in now and again but it’s just not the same.

Currently no game really has me hooked at the moment. Smite is one I play a lot of and love it but I don’t know if I would call it my current favorite.

I will be giving Far Cary 4 a shot here in a few days and see if it is something that will keep me going.

I could go on and on and on but... Na...
Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME EATX LGA1151 | CPU: Corsair H115i 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID Video Card | Ram: G.Skill TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3400 | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply | Cooling: Corsair H115i 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Case: Rosewill B2-SPIRIT ATX Full Tower Gaming | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | OS: Win 10 64bit

Killertofu wrote:
Where to start!!!
asian date
If I want to go back to the DOS days...

Super Star Soccer on a Tandy 1000. One of the first games I have ever played that I can remember. Loved it and it is what got me hooked on games.
winrar password hack
BLOOD! One of games I played the most overall time ever. The Hardest FPS to date IMHO.
Never Beat and I’m STILL TRYING. Yes I have it on DOSBox and play it now and again until I get pissed and walk away from the computer before I rage delete the game...
free instagram followers fast

When I was not playing Blood, I was playing "Jones in the Fast Lane". I can’t seem to find a good copy of this anywhere and my 3.5 of it is damaged.

Moving on to more recent games...

I would say to start TFC. Played that all day every day when it was in its prime as well as Counter Strike. I don’t care for TF2 all that much, but I pop in now and again but it’s just not the same.

Currently no game really has me hooked at the moment. Smite is one I play a lot of and love it but I don’t know if I would call it my current favorite.

I will be giving Far Cary 4 a shot here in a few days and see if it is something that will keep me going.

I could go on and on and on but... Na...

I'm debating weather I should give Far Cry 4 a go.. Some of my friends say its great, others say its not..
Mixed feelings 😛
My fav game is Civilization V

Definitely The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It's the best PC Games ever.

Hyper_Droid
Level 8
Of all time for PC? -> GTA San Andreas... Why? Well, it's outdated now, but I still remember the adrenaline rush when I bought it for the first time ten years ago... Still to this day this game is played a lot, and as a matter of fact, thousands daily to this day also use the SAMP (San Andreas Multi Player) 3rd party program to go online... It can be modified to an extreme level with graphic mods like Enb Series, Project Oblivion, car packs, etc... I loved, and to this day still love this game... Even though I cannot use my 3 screens in it, I still sometimes dedicate a while playing on it! 😉

As for right now though, the best games would have to be BF3, BF4, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, GTA VI, GTA V (Soon to come for PC... Looking forward to this one)
Maximus VI Formula I Intel I7 4770K I Corsair Vengeance 16Gb @1600Mhz I 240 GB Corsair Force GS Series SSD I WD Caviar Black 2TB I Corsair H100i I Seasonic 1250w I Corsair Obsidian 800D I 2x Sapphire R9 290s (2x4GB) in Crossfire I 3x BenQ 2450hm 24" in Eyefinity I Razer Chimaera Headset I Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. Mouse I Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard

Youtube: HyperDroids // Instagram: @latesttech4all

Gunslinger
Level 7
Favorite of all time would have to be BHD Team Sabre, followed closely by COD4

Currently spend all my time playing BF4

beatendown
Level 7
Witcher 1 & 2

FX8350 | 670 FTW x2 | HyperX 16g | Carbide Air540 | H100i | Sabertooth 990FX R2

abvolt
Level 11
I have to say there are many BF4 Borderlands 2 Diablo 3
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20