Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universum - ARTS/MOBA created by one person with ASUS laptop

StarworksArt
Level 7
10 REPLIES 10

Nodens
Level 16
Interesting project! I wish you the best in your kickstarter campaign:)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Seems like a pretty cool idea, but, please be careful with doing a Kickstarter Program while the game is still in Alpha. A game I have called Project C.A.R.S was told they had to give funds back to people who bought into the game...if those people wanted to opt out...this may bite you in the backside.

chrsplmr
Level 18
This is an awesome project as was/is Project CARS ...
I don't think that would be of issue if it simply stated that all proceeds will be used to further development
and are non-refundable. It then becomes part of the buy in intent.

Best of Luck. OP.c.

abvolt
Level 11
Really looks great I'd like to see this game come about, good luck dude.
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

ganji
Level 13
Looking good mate.. Good luck 😄

Hello. I saw this on kick start last week and had a few questions.

Did you use unity to create this game?

And how is it a moba? I watched the trailer and it looked like you described an rts with dynamic battles. But I saw no moba elements.
Can you explain to us how it's a moba?
Asus Rampage IV Extreme * i7 3820 @4.7 GHz (on air) * Thermalright Ultra-120 extreme (push/pull) * 16gb G-Skill Ripjaw z 2133 * Asus GTX 670 * Asus VG248QE * PC Power & Cooling 860 * Samsung 840 250GB SSD * x2 Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD

StarworksArt
Level 7
Hi Friends! Thanks for your comments and support!

Despite the fact that I'm focused on the Kickstarter and Greenlight campaigns, I have some progress in the development process also. So, let's take a look at my latest work on the main menu and on system of change quality settings on-fly.

Here is video demonstration:

Hope, you like it! And don't forget support this project on Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/starworksart/universum-war-front-fps-rts-moba-rpg-in-one-space

NeedCoffee –
Yes, it based on Unity3D engine.

MOBA elements are the same as descripted here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplayer_online_battle_arena

+ This distinguishes:

- Switchable on fly Action/RTS control
Develop your base, grow a strong army, send your troops into the enemy camp, but at any time come down, control your main characters directly and keep the enemy at gunpoint in dynamic battles with realistic physics and beautiful visual effects. See what you character sees!

- Variety types of Maps and Units
Several planets with their unique nature and variety of maps based on it. (Not only Dota-style maps! Survival and deathmatch maps also planned.)
A variety types of units: high-tech vehicles, magic and incredible alien creatures meet at the battlefield.

- Global World
Add some mmo elements to gameplay with a huge map of the universe where, together with other players, you can create a new history of the world.

- Single player campaign
Lead your heroes through the fascinating storyline of the game.

- Transformations
Walk along the ground, fly into the air, dig into the ground, dive under the water, teleport in open space. Move at high speed in all directions and destroy your enemies everywhere!

- No pay for win!

StarworksArt
Level 7
Hello, Friends!
This is a joke video I made just for fun when experimenting with the settings of visual effects and physics for tactical nuclear weapons in the game.

Not all game objects are able to burst into pieces under impact of the explosions yet. But in the future, all large objects should be destroyed or moved (for example flying islands), also will be fire on trees and for some time will remain radiation after a nuclear explosion. But don't worry, this weapon will be balanced by not a less powerful and interesting opponents weapons. And it will be available only at the highest levels of character skills. By the way, you cannot use this weapon as recklessly as shown in the video, because it destroy not only the enemies but your troops too if they are too close to explosion center. Unless you are going to make joke/surprise for your allies 😉

Nodens
Level 16
Your project looks better and better. I'm really glad you've hit your kickstarter goal! Congratulations!
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.