cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phoebus sound problem in bf3

britlad
Level 7
i play bf3 specs are below my problem. ok got new sound card the phoebus of course, with max v formula have 16 gig ddr3 1600 ssd with momentus for my games h100i cooling corsair obsidion case 850 watt ocz mod psu. basic other parts and pretty much thats it. installed the sound card today, uninstalled and disable the other sound in bios but now my game keeps locking up which never happened with the onboard sound i have tried everything cleaned up defrag the momentus etc, but nothing seems to work can someone please help as i love rog products and wanna find a solution. i don't use a usb headset so after serching goole and finding nothing else i am hoping you klind modders can give me a way out.:cool:
3 REPLIES 3

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

kruge
Level 7
If you run Precision RTSS or Afterburner, Delete them, Then run your game again. Precision RTSS has a bug right now if used will crash your game, Fix my BF3 crashing by removing it.

kkn
Level 14
place the card in the top slot, over pciex1 ( since its a 1x slot card ) unless you have done so, then disregard this 🙂