cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monster Pc and old games

LukeeVassallo
Level 7
I was wondering, I have a pretty high end system, but usually I play games like warcraft III, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, some emulation and those kind of things. I play other games too Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider Battlefied etc... but after I've played them through I uninstall them. Games like W3 and AoE, I play like all the time.... Am i the only one here ? 🙂
| Maximus V Formula | i7-3770k | 16Gb Dominator Platinum | GTX 780 | Force 240Gb | 2TB Caviar Green | Obsidian 650D | AX850 | H100 | 24" LED VS247H |
17 REPLIES 17

just reinstalled Republic Commando the other day. had to get it off steam as my discs failed. works quite well on my rig, but with bumpmapping on low
ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z; FX 8350; Asus R9 390x Stryx; Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX; PSU Corsair AX860i; 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3; Corsair M4 SSD 128GB, WD 1TB; x18 DVR212D; 7SP1

you mean Starwars Republic Commando? That is a great game, nice soundtrack 🙂 I was considering going for The Force Unleashed with my new PC, but it´s hard to find it decently seeded 😛 I heard Starwars 1313 got definetly canceled 😞

sectionate wrote:
i play quake everyday but to the OP -> Age of Empires II HD Edition

haha yeah, I just bought that myself during Steam's last sale & AOE III: Complete Collection. Just picked up Quake 4 on Steam a few days ago for 20 USD 😄

chrsplmr
Level 18
No. Your the only one. hahhahaha .c.

ShikelGr
Level 10
Same here (almost). Played 100s of hours in Diablo 2, though my PC is capable of much more. You know, the one thing, this thread is prove for sure - is that old games ARE STILL GOOD. And that's great.
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM

ShikelGr wrote:
Same here (almost). Played 100s of hours in Diablo 2, though my PC is capable of much more. You know, the one thing, this thread is prove for sure - is that old games ARE STILL GOOD. And that's great.

Are they still good ? some of them are unbeatable 😛 .... yesterday I got my hands on a ZX spectrum, the one with 48k of memory, i played for like 3 hours of space invaders! ... Sometimes is the playability not the graphics that count
| Maximus V Formula | i7-3770k | 16Gb Dominator Platinum | GTX 780 | Force 240Gb | 2TB Caviar Green | Obsidian 650D | AX850 | H100 | 24" LED VS247H |

Akreontage
Level 10
I still play half-life and especially adrenaline gamer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0cjsNE750I
God it's so sad there are so few players in hlag...
Corsair Carbide 500R | Asus Rampage IV Formula | i7-3930k 4.4Ghz | Corsair Vengeance 32Gb 1600Mhz 9cl | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8G | Samsung 850 Evo | WD1002FAEX | Antec HCP-1200 | NZXT Kraken x62

jaisivakumar
Level 7
i used to play IGI till today simply superb game