cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for games

Twrig106
Level 7
Hey, I was wondering if anyone is able to recommend any games for me? I currently play World of Warcraft. (Favourite expansion Wrath. Playing legion atm, its ok.)

Im thinking of getting Dues Ex Mankind Divided, and Battlefield 4. I like sound of Dues Ex; Battlefield 4 would be nice for when im sick of WoW; but im hoping its got a offline bot fights, like Battlefield 1 + 2 had.

Another question; if I were to update Windows 10, would it happen to install an update to Windows Game Recorder, to allow me to record WoW clips? Ive had the game running and tried to record it, but when I hit 11 seconds; it says something along the lines of "There is nothing to record, please try again later."
I had been fighting Win 10 updates so bad since it was released, cause I haven't been able to afford them, but now I can. Ill keep fighting em if theres no visible benefit.

Thanks in advance
20 REPLIES 20

Red Dead Redemption 2... gonna be awesome

If you're into MMOs, Final Fantasy XIV is actually pretty good. Yeah, it does have a monthly subscription, but the game's evolved now and it is much more enjoyable than ever before.:)

manfromminnesota wrote:
Red Dead Redemption 2... gonna be awesome

I'd like to see this on pc, the last cowboy games I played were call of juarez and call of juarez bound in blood.

Red dead redemption 2 looks better than those two combined.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/new-product/game/red-dead-redemption-2-latest-news-release-date-uk-traile...

MeanMachine
Level 13
Many who are sick and tired of WoW have migrated to GW2 which is free to play and you don't have to subscribe. It is more difficult however the graphics are far superior, You can PVP or WvW or simply PVE. The community is also more friendly in GW2. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Also Assassin Creed Unity and Syndicate are great games as is Shadow of Mordor.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

MeanMachine wrote:
Many who are sick and tired of WoW have migrated to GW2 which is free to play and you don't have to subscribe. It is more difficult however the graphics are far superior, You can PVP or WvW or simply PVE. The community is also more friendly in GW2. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Also Assassin Creed Unity and Syndicate are great games as is Shadow of Mordor.

Heard people saying good things about GW2 I have to see what it's all about. Just registered a GW2 account, anything a newbie should know before starting out?

saltyBubble wrote:
Heard people saying good things about GW2 I have to see what it's all about. Just registered a GW2 account, anything a newbie should know before starting out?

GW2 can be a little hard when you first start out as they don't provide many prompts on what to do. (Look for scouts)
It's best to join a Good Guild (My GF runs a guild and the members are very helpful to newbies) also familiarize yourself with the GW2 Wiki. Don't think in terms of WoW and race to get your character to MAX. Enjoy PVE and character creation. Tiria is graphically beautiful and wonderful to explore. Don't jump into PvP or WvW immediately as you will get frustrated.

I don't know your world location be it EU or NA but as a free to play you won't have a choice of servers however, when you buy the expansion HOT you will have the option of a free transfer and you should choose Jade Quarry on the NA server.
Enjoy your game 🙂

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

MeanMachine wrote:
GW2 can be a little hard when you first start out as they don't provide many prompts on what to do. (Look for scouts)
It's best to join a Good Guild (My GF runs a guild and the members are very helpful to newbies) also familiarize yourself with the GW2 Wiki. Don't think in terms of WoW and race to get your character to MAX. Enjoy PVE and character creation. Tiria is graphically beautiful and wonderful to explore. Don't jump into PvP or WvW immediately as you will get frustrated.

I don't know your world location be it EU or NA but as a free to play you won't have a choice of servers however, when you buy the expansion HOT you will have the option of a free transfer and you should choose Jade Quarry on the NA server.
Enjoy your game 🙂

Thanks for the tips!

Been taking my time leveling up and exploring everything and it really is a beautiful game. Only lvl 30, haven't tried PvP or WvW and I think I won't be trying it until I max my char. out. I might get hooked on this, although there are some features that only get unlocked when you buy the expansion but they do not seem necessary to progress in the game. Meaning it's not a p2w game, which is great!

I chuckled when you said "when you buy the expansion" not if 😄

saltyBubble wrote:
Thanks for the tips!

Been taking my time leveling up and exploring everything and it really is a beautiful game. Only lvl 30, haven't tried PvP or WvW and I think I won't be trying it until I max my char. out. I might get hooked on this, although there are some features that only get unlocked when you buy the expansion but they do not seem necessary to progress in the game. Meaning it's not a p2w game, which is great!

I chuckled when you said "when you buy the expansion" not if 😄

Yes HOT (Heart of Thorns) is a great expansion for when you get to level 80 as then you can get your gliding ability, Masteries, elite specializations and a new Revenant class.
Glad your enjoying GW2. 😄

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

tackymoulting
Level 7
I second the following:

Anno 2205
Overwatch
Paragon

I stopped playing long games 'cause I have no time.