cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

League of Legends ROG Team? Lets make one!

SuperBubblesMan
Level 7
Hey, I love playing League of Legends. Started just as season one ended.I wanted to see if we could get a team together and start representing ROG. Sounds good right? Beat and win in season three. Seems legit. Just need players to represent with. Any takers? Just post a reply on this thread with your summoner name, skype info. (yes Skype, vent and teamspeak are better but lets just start with skype) and just a basic email address I can get so that we can create a schedual that fits everyone to practice in and send it out. NA servers only. Summoner level 30 only. Please have at least two full rune pages and be able to play all positions. Also, looking for experienced rank players. All areas of play and elo will be taken into account. Preferably an average elo of 1200+ would be nice. I personally stream under my old teams name LMVG SuperBubblesMan at twitch.tv/superbubblesman. However, the team disbanded a while back. Thanks for taking a quick look. Hope to see some posts 😄
10 REPLIES 10

I'd play with yall
used to have around 1300 elo, but had a rough week a while back and got stuck in elo hell. so I stopped playing ranked.
~ASUS G73J Laptop ~

Desktop:
Core i7 920 @ 2.79Ghz water cooled
12GB (3x4gig) Patriot PC12800 DDR3 Trichannel @ 1600 Mhz
Radeon 5870 (XFX if I remember)
Seagate Momentus XT 750gig Hybrid
Watercooled MOBO:Gigabyte EX58-Extreme