cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the D3 bug

kb0sdq
Level 10
Hey folks,
Been playing a lot of d3 this past week.It is a welcome break from WOW & MOP (mist of Pandaria) beta
Anyone else here got the D3 bug? So far I have a level 52 monk a level 34 Wizard and a level 5 Witch-doctor that I am trying to run thru the hard mode The first 2 are normal and nightmare.
Anyhow my lappy G73jh is hold up pretty well no problems to speak of.Ok enough babbling.Share your thoughts if you like.
Happy ROG_ing for the cure,
6 REPLIES 6

kb0sdq
Level 10
Well so far so good.2 toons are level 60 the hero mode witch doctor is level 8 now
also started a demon hunter.Wish I could figure out how to get the legendary gear other then in the auction house.
Everyone have a great week-end
Happy ROG_n
Doug

I have actually toned down my D3 playing as of late, I came to the conclusion that there just isn't enough content for me and everything is based around the AH/RMAH. I have played the game roughly 350+ hours mainly playing on my Monk, I find the Monk class to be the most balanced/fun to run around with.

I have 3 level 60's all pretty decently geared (Monk/Barb/Wiz) and can make it through ACT 1 Inferno fairly easy on all of them. Now Act 2 is another story and made me come to the conclusion that I can't find any reason to keep playing this game and will wait for GW2 to be honest.

I have played in all the GW2:BE and find that there is a lot more to offer in the way of content in less development time than D3 to hold me over for some time. I am not sure how long that will last though, I just can't find the time to dedicate many hours to RPG type games and hope to find something to play from time to time.

Maybe Torchlight 2 will fill that little void for me...only time will tell 😞

If you need help with anything in D3 let me know I will do the best I can.

KSzy
MB Asus Sabertooth z77 Bios - 1403
OS W7 Ultimate x64SP1
CPU
Intel i5 2500k - BX80623I52500K
Memory Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB - 997043
Case CM Storm Enforcer - SGC-1000-KWN1
Power CM Silent Pro M700 - RS-700-AMBA-D3
Video Saphire HD 6870 1GB - 100314-2SR
SSD OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - FW1.5 - VTX4-25SAT3-128G
HDD WD Caviar Black 500GB - WD5002AALX
Cache/Page File Drive Intel X25-M 80GB
Sound Creative X-Fi Titanium
Headset Razer Carcharias
Mouse Razer Naga
Keyboard Razer Lycosa

kb0sdq
Level 10
Hey thanks KSzy,
I know the feeling bout the ah's seems like that is the only place the good gear exists. lol
I leveled my monk & wizard to 60 now i am working on a demon hunter.
passing the time MOP beta is going to shut down soon figure with it going live 9/25
Was thinking bout checking out that DayZ game been watching Towellie www.twitch.tv/towelliee
on his live strea playing it looks kinda interesting.
Once World of warcraft's MOP comes out I will be busy leveling my toons there.
If you want my battle tag is kb0sdq#1269
Have a good night,
Happy ROG_n for the cure,
Doug

Silver_Wolf
Level 10
Lol I have recently done the opposite, I was playing D3 for ages but got frustrated with how insanely difficult Act 2 Inferno is. I play a barb and even going with all my defensive talents the best gear I can afford (Without paying people several hundred $$$ on RMAH) then I quit and started playing wow again after like 6 months lol XD.

Tell me have they made Inferno possible for a melee yet? (And don't say Monks are balanced lol you only need to look at one passive so see them as OP) Also are people still selling things on RMAH for more than we paid for the game?

I know Monks have some really decent passives, but overall I have seen some of the videos for the DH and Wiz just tearing everything up. I just find that the Monks have a more decent balance between DPS/Def, you either go all out DPS/Def or try to find that perfect balance of skills/passives.

The only thing that would make the Monk seem OP is the ability to stack just once Res w/ OwE. I tend to play with the gear I obtain rather than look on the AH for certain stats. I still get my butt kicked in Act 1 Inf depending on the affixes at hand, but for the most part I can go through it pretty smoothly.

I obtained a couple items from the GAH for a decent price to help with Act 1, but now everything on there is blown way out of proportion as far as prices go for the casual gamer to ever achieve.
MB Asus Sabertooth z77 Bios - 1403
OS W7 Ultimate x64SP1
CPU
Intel i5 2500k - BX80623I52500K
Memory Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB - 997043
Case CM Storm Enforcer - SGC-1000-KWN1
Power CM Silent Pro M700 - RS-700-AMBA-D3
Video Saphire HD 6870 1GB - 100314-2SR
SSD OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - FW1.5 - VTX4-25SAT3-128G
HDD WD Caviar Black 500GB - WD5002AALX
Cache/Page File Drive Intel X25-M 80GB
Sound Creative X-Fi Titanium
Headset Razer Carcharias
Mouse Razer Naga
Keyboard Razer Lycosa

kb0sdq
Level 10
to funny, yea i am stuck on act 2 inferno, shadows in the desert man what a pain. my monk or wizard cant get thru tried doing the public thing and that didn't work either.That elite gear is coming from somewhere i just keep rolling back to act 1 inferno hoping to get good gear and of course gold. got 2 black mushrooms so far.
Purchased MOP ce for my wife & I so we are ready for it when it releases 9/25.
SzyK3, i added you to my friend list so if not d3 maybe hook up on MOP
everyone have a great night.
Happy ROG_n for the cure
Doug