cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games (Codes) Giveaway

GOR52
Level 10
I have game (codes) that I do not need. If you are interested, PM me.

WatchDogs ----------------->>>>GONE.
Which can be redeemed here: www.geforce.com/GETWatchDogs

$150 in-game-currency for: GONE
Warface, Path of Exile and Heroes of Newerth
Which can be redeemed here: www.geforece.com/14F2PBUNDLE

AMD Never Settle Reloaded Bundle, were you can chose from 3 pretty epic bundles GONE
You can redeem it here: http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/
9 REPLIES 9

kkn
Level 14
how menny you have of watch dogs?

Dr__Zchivago
Level 12
Hey! I play Path of Exile! I don't need $150 worth, but I'll take some of that off your hands!

Z

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hmm game code giveaway means "give away" of which there is a strong tradition on ROG....trying to sell gamecodes via PM is not a strong ROG tradition...

😞

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Hmm game code giveaway means "give away" of which there is a strong tradition on ROG....trying to sell gamecodes via PM is not a strong ROG tradition...

😞

Deja Vu....that is very similar to the PM I sent him after receiving his message asking me to "make a donation". Although I suggested that he should have listed the title as "PC games for donation".
I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass!!!

Maximus V Extreme - 3770K @ 4.5ghz - Kingston Hyper X KHX24C11K4/16X 16GB @ 2400mhz
Corsair Hydro Series H80i - 2 x MSI GTX 770 Lightning - Samsung 830 SSD 256GB - WD Caviar Black 2TB
Xonar Phoebus - Corsair AX1200i - Antec Eleven Hundred - LG 27EA63V

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes, you and I are not the only ones....selling is against the rules on ROG. I have an insulting PM for my troubles here this morning. Nice.

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Yes, you and I are not the only ones....selling is against the rules on ROG. I have an insulting PM for my troubles here this morning. Nice.

I had a nasty-gram from him as well, looks like he got his due after all.
I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass!!!

Maximus V Extreme - 3770K @ 4.5ghz - Kingston Hyper X KHX24C11K4/16X 16GB @ 2400mhz
Corsair Hydro Series H80i - 2 x MSI GTX 770 Lightning - Samsung 830 SSD 256GB - WD Caviar Black 2TB
Xonar Phoebus - Corsair AX1200i - Antec Eleven Hundred - LG 27EA63V

X-ROG
Level 15
Cannot sell here, and cannot re-sell game-codes actually. It's against their T&Cs.

24 hour ban for insulting others via PM.

EDIT: Perma ban - IP flagged as previously banned user.

Raja
Level 13
Banned.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yeah shame...but in the words of The Big Lebowski....ROG abides...