Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Fallout 4 review

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
17 REPLIES 17

Hardliner
Level 11
This is actual gameplay on the PC platform, and the player is older and goes into a lot more detail than the kid with the PS4 did in earlier posts of this thread:

¡¡¡ I__ju$₮__₩₳₦₮__₮☮__₱£₳¥__₮h€__₲₳₥€__₩i₮h☮u₮__i₮__hi₵₵u₱i₦₲,__₱l€₳$€ !!!

Fallout 4 is awesome. I play it on the rog g752vl and it works well on the high setting. You can play it on ultra but the frames dip under 30 at times. Overall just a great game, I play it through Steam.

Hardliner
Level 11

Hardliner
Level 11

supprimendi_tyr
Level 7
I have 11 minutes to go on my Star Citizen download. . ..

kaufen
Level 7
wheres the comment asking how he got the game early

Vlada011
Level 10
I just now install Fallout 3 Game of The Year Edition... to remember before Fallout 4... 🙂

ezeht
Level 7
I am loving this game- got it about a month ago and have over 400 hours in it and do not have the dlc' yet.. Not done many main quests mostly just roam and find all the areas and clear them and been doing search missions for the bos and doing some of the minuteman help and build stuff- but is cool because like with the bos stuff I have been in the areas before and now on the ship can find docs for extra caps and trade on the ship for better prices- am lev 62 and still a lot of game to play.. I noticed some areas will not open unless sent on a quest- so I guess I can not get all bobbles unless sent to an area- I have all but 5 now and I do not read help or watch vids unless stuck on something- I want to learn and do it all myself and is part of the fun.. The game is glitch tho and will crash to desktop from time to time or will freeze.. I notice when freeze- say cant tab out of gui' etc I just hit my windows button and from dtop go back to game its in pause and from there back to game it works right- but sometimes it just crashes for no reason like fast travel or enter someplace etc- so I save a lot.. Personally I do not use Vats- maybe used it 10x total between fo3 nv and now fo4 and was mostly just for vids.. I am a shooter lover- I do not need anything like vats.. Soon will buy the season pass.. Am going to start my own thread for general gaming- I play a lot being disabled and record and take lots of screens of my play- so my thread will be of lots of games etc..

Have fun folks 🙂