Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Games Of All-Time

Retired
Not applicable
Hey everyone,
As stated in the title, which are your's? 🙂
First game I played was Contra on Commodore 64 😛 Continued on from there to a PC, I started playing Fifa 97 then C&C: Red Alert, year by year Fifa title's and I met my match with Dead Space, Singularity & DOOM. Those are my top 3 so far 🙂
46 REPLIES 46

It's nice to read about different taste's in a user's gaming preference. For a while, I was thinking that people will post most of the same multiplayer games but here we are 🙂
I recently finished playing DOOM. That game is truly hard from level 7.

DSD27
Level 7
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.

jcd_raider
Level 7
Here are my top 5:

1. Deus Ex
2. Half-Life 2
3. Horizon Zero Dawn
4. Mass Effect 2
5. Tomb Raider 2

13oots2
Level 7
Got to be the original Unreal Tournament, belonged to an Anglo Dutch clan back in the day. Am hosting 6 Unreal Tournament servers on my dedicated Linux server.

Agreed, still waiting for a worthy reboot or sequel... had a force feedback mouse which worked well with a patch. Played up to Godlike level in certain close quarters maps. There was native support for force feedback in UT 2004 but the colorful graphics made enemies difficult to track. So disapppointed after 2016 revival was abandoned.

Some notable mentions:
Star Control II: Super Melee
Original Prince of Persia
Original Quake
Half-Life 2 & Alyx
Doom 3 & Eternal
BF 2142
Age of Empires Series
Civilization Series
Tekken 7
Cyberpunk 2077
DiRT Series

13oots2 wrote:
Got to be the original Unreal Tournament, belonged to an Anglo Dutch clan back in the day. Am hosting 6 Unreal Tournament servers on my dedicated Linux server.

Okay, I recently found metarun and it has managed to become my love. The thing is, I am an artist. I draw album covers for western rappers. And I'm very close to the subject of NFT, because my work has been stolen and passed off as my own several times. And by my own friends. But that's not what I'm talking about now. This game opened the door for me to the game world where NFT is. Can you imagine how happy that made me? I don't know about other games like that, but I was definitely impressed.

wendybyrde506
Level 7
AS185 wrote:
Hey everyone,
As stated in the title, which are your's? 🙂
First game I played was Contra on Commodore 64 😛 Continued on from there to a PC, I started playing Fifa 97 then C&C: Red Alert, year by year Fifa title's and I met my match with Dead Space, Singularity & DOOM. Those are my top 3 so far 🙂

my all time favourite game is fortnite