cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debate of the best MOBA game, is it LoL, DOTA 2, or something else? [Battle #3]

Bahz
Level 12
UPDATE:
We'll be postponing the winners announcement to Dec 30th, the winners for Battle #3 will be posted up on ROG Website

The third battle is a new type of battle; it’s a “debate.” Share with us your thoughts on which game title you feel is the true champion of MOBA games. The obvious choices are LoL (League of Legends) and DOTA 2, but is there something else that belongs in this discussion?

This battle begins on December 8th 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8) and ends on December 22nd 2016 at 8:00pm (UTC+8).

Don’t just share your choice, tell us why and prove it with your passion for the game! Only one submission for this topic but you may discuss and debate with others to earn additional entries for the grand prize draw.

See prizes and complete rules below:

Biweekly battle topic prizes
1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)

Grand Prizes (draw will take place between January 5th 2017 – Janurary 11th 2017)

Rules

• Provide your answer on which game title you think is the best MOBA game and provide your reasoning and facts to back it up. Only entries that meet these criteria will be considered a valid entry.
  • Limit one entry per person for the biweekly prize draw but no limit for additional entries for the grand prize draw
  • Additional qualified replies/comments will earn you additional entries for the grand prize draw. All additional qualified replies/comments on this thread or the other 3 battle topic threads will be accepted as additional entries up until January 4th 2017
  • Qualified replies/comments must have substance and not 1-2 word replies and are helpful in carrying forward the discussion. The eligibility of each reply/comment will be determined by our ROG forum admins.
  • Winners will be announced on the ROG website 4 days after the conclusion of the battle (December 30th 2016).

For complete rules for this campaign, please visit the official campaign thread:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88630-ROG-Forum-Battleground-Community-Campaign-OFFICIAL-T...
285 REPLIES 285

Thankyou!

Congratulations to all the winners and people who participated in this giveaway.

From Estonia, which New Years will hit in 6 minutes, I wish you a Happy New Year and to have a great time at your home with your family/friends/spouse or whoever you are with.

Have a good time,

TenshiLX

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Winners of the Battle #3 just have been announced! Thanks everyone for your participation, and here are the chosen ones:

1st Prize – ROG Goodies Box (filled with a ton of exclusive ROG swag)
Yuten - Dota 2
2nd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
DaRkKenX - League of Legends
3rd Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
TenshiLX - Dota 2 + LoL
4th Prize – Mafia 3 Game Code (digital game code)
Hadid21Vpro - Dota 2

More details on the article - so hit the link.

Congratulations to all the winners. The entries are definitely a good read.

Bahz
Level 12
Congrats to all the winners!

I just wanted to mention there were too many good answers so we took the top 30 best answers and randomly picked 4 winners, we made sure everyone who spent the time to provide a good answer had an equal chance to win.

Happy New Year and good luck to everyone with the rest of the campaign!

adiath
Level 7
both of dota & lol have great fans & great competitions. My friend also play both of them

Never tried any other MOBA besides LoL so I got nothing to compare it with. But I always get a good laugh when me and my friends sit down to play some.

Bahz
Level 12
We have 2 winners that have yet to respond so they have 6 more days to do so before we announce the re-draw for these prizes.

If you know these two users in person, please let them know because these are some awesome prizes to miss out on.

Feldon (ROG G20)
bengast (ROG Claymore)

Thanks,
Bahz