Did you mean: 

Cyberpunk 2077

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
27 REPLIES 27

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-e3-2018-trailer-demo/

No actual trailer in that link 😞
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
No...I know....it's actually an article telling you about a trailer you won't be able to see at an event you probably won't go to six months from now...

But such is the lack of info on this game...I thought it's better than nothing LOL 😮

xeromist
So you're announcing the announcement of an announcement. I think I got that right. 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist
I'm noticing a trend...

That said, with all the discussion of unionization and the crappy working conditions I've always been one to believe "it's ready when it's ready." I'm disappointed when a game misses a milestone but I'd rather have a complete game later than an unfinished game early.

Oh, and no putting your employees through grueling crunch time. My gaming is not worth someone else's sanity.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Totally agree...I'd prefer to wait for a polished game...no doubt

xeromist
lol